Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,496 comments
n563736507_641209_9255.jpg

n563736507_641210_1889.jpg

n563736507_641211_6000.jpg

theres my '97 Legacy wagon....unfortunatly it has an automatic transmission....but it does only have 66k miles....1 owner (a family friend), and aside from her husband who had poor depth perception wich resulted in some minor parking accidents, very good condition....for a first, i think not bad....

and yes, that is the Nürburgring to the left of the plate... ;)

Did you do those lazy eyes or is that how they were when you got the car? Either way, looks good man. 👍

theres my '97 Legacy wagon....unfortunatly it has an automatic transmission....but it does only have 66k miles....1 owner (a family friend), and aside from her husband who had poor depth perception wich resulted in some minor parking accidents, very good condition....for a first, i think not bad....

and yes, that is the Nürburgring to the left of the plate... ;)

Glad to see another Legacy owner in the bunch! :)

LOL. i'll take that as a compliment! :D

i see you're a fellow rotor head! cheers!!

Haha yes your welcome, glad to see another RX-7 owner here as well! May I ask what spoiler and sideskirts you have on your 7? They're quite nice.

this is my 99 hyundai tiburon FX, im not sure if im going to modify it or buy another car. i have a lot of things id like to do, but to get non show body parts is hard and to get affordable modifications that arent for apearance is hard since there is a very small after market for it.

some other cars im looking into is a VW GOLF VR6, Subaru impreza, 2 door 4 door or wagon, but i would like to get one with a blown motor so i can make the initial purchase cheaper, especially since i would be doing a 22B swap anyway

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 21
  • tib7.jpg
    tib7.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 24
  • tib6.jpg
    tib6.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 21
  • tib5.jpg
    tib5.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 20
Holy crap a 300zx convertible? Nice find, those are rare.

That is pretty cool. Come to think of it, Japan doesn't really make a lot of convertibles or do they?

There were a total of 3600 convertible 300Zs made from 1993 - 1996. Mine is one of 488 when you narrow down by year, body color, and interior color. I had never seen one before I got mine, and now I've seen three, including mine.

Sorry it took ages to get back .. I've been kinda busy dealing with a recent accident (no fault of my own). Yes, sadly, it was in the Z. Just the rear bumper though, $1,000 worth of damage in total :(.

Wow, I haven't been to GTP in quite some time!

Here's my car:

And a dyno sheet scan (nothing special - only mod being the exhaust -my "baseline"):
Link

1997 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
90,500 miles
4.6L Modular V8 (281ci)
4R70W Auto Transmission
All stock except for the exhaust, which was converted from single to duals with 2.25" pipes and Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers.
Exhaust video!

I have brand new custom coil springs from Coil Spring Specialties waiting to be installed when I go home for winter break.

sany2896go9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

hey guys, thats my ride. '05 altima 2.5S.

No mods other then 20.000k Hid Low beam, Eibach 3inch lowered front. blacked out windows.

chris :)

Did you do those lazy eyes or is that how they were when you got the car? Either way, looks good man. 👍

Didn't see your question earlier, I did the sleepy eyes myself. These RX-7's have a knob underneath the front bumper that let you raise and lower the headlights manually. Thanks for the compliment.:)

new photo.....took this when i was closing the airport after work yesterday:

n563736507_766406_3865.jpg

i seriously love working at the airport....on saturday i had the whole snow covered ramp to myself and no inbound traffic.... :D

I'm guessing that's a small local strip. What the heck do you do? And how do you go about getting a job at an airport?

Also, don't show that to YSSMAN. It'll make him want one.

ya, we only have a 4000' runway and painted T's for 5 planes, lol....we can fit a maximum of 20 single engine planes, and that is literally as many as will fit without being on the grass, lol....click here for details on our airport.....i basically do everything that need to be done from fueling a plane to sweeping the leaves out of the hangers.

heres me on sunday...this photo also shows you how small of an airport it is, and how it looked after they plowed it....taken over by our jet fuel tank while i was attempting to unlock the padlock on its gate....which was frozen solid...
n563736507_763857_6428.jpg

was wearing goggles because it was really windy (up to 28 knots according to our on-site weather instruments...thats over 30mph) and cold.....wind chill was in the low teens...
(to stay on topic, yes, my car is also in that photo, haha)

Haha, I love small airports. My dad had a private pilots license for some 50 years and a full instrument instructor for most of that till health issues made the FAA angry. I've spent many days at airports, nothing quite as fun as blasting around on slow days. Though the Deer Park, WA airport is quite a bit larger with 3 strips and considerably more tie down space. There is also a PBY converted for fire fighting stationed there as well.

Back