mclarenf1-1.jpg

mclarenf1-2.jpg

mclarenf1-3.jpg

mclarenf1-4.jpg

mclarenf1-5.jpg

mclarenf1-6.jpg

all uneditted

From Here To Eternity
Now this was one of those pictures that looked great on the PS3 but looked terrible on my computer, we've all been there, that moment of exitement when you transfer the pictures to your computer, your head full of wonderful ideas and then it happens...FOOM! Jaggie, pixely, dull and lifeless...You find yourself in my home town of agony city!

At first i spent about 30 minutes on this picture just cleaning it up, then about another 10 minutes making it all foggy and cold looking...Then i changed my mind and just created a bright mood.

The gradient banding was so horrible on this after about 30 minutes making it look nice and bright i lost interest...so i abandoned it and this is what's left.

Usual balls from me i'm afraid!

Anyway...Thanks for looking (and lauging!)

👍

From Here To Eternity
Now this was one of those pictures that looked great on the PS3 but looked terrible on my computer, we've all been there, that moment of exitement when you transfer the pictures to your computer, your head full of wonderful ideas and then it happens...FOOM! Jaggie, pixely, dull and lifeless...You find yourself in my home town of agony city!

At first i spent about 30 minutes on this picture just cleaning it up, then about another 10 minutes making it all foggy and cold looking...Then i changed my mind and just created a bright mood.

The gradient banding was so horrible on this after about 30 minutes making it look nice and bright i lost interest...so i abandoned it and this is what's left.

Usual balls from me i'm afraid!

Anyway...Thanks for looking (and lauging!)

👍
Reminds me of the last Speed Racer movie, the lighting and the futuristic looking car

My own pretend V8 Supercars. All cars: 3.16 Final Drive 320kmh, Camber F/R: -6/-1.5, no ABS/TCS
All Dampers and Sway Bars at 1

fV8AjxM.jpg

Erebus Motorsport V8 E55: 660hp, 1450kg, Springs F/R: 22kgfm/18kgfm

flaGTTW.jpg

GRM SRT: 661hp, 1470kg, Springs F/R: 22kgfm/16kgfm

NnXkJX8.jpg

NISMO: 640hp, 1452kg, Springs F/R: 22kgfm/18kgfm

ZLvhlu5.jpg

HRT Commodore: 660hp, 1460kg, Springs: 15kgfm/11kgfm

URKxlgX.jpg

Pepsi MAX XFR: 661hp, 1460kg, Springs: 22kgfm/16kgfm

hfgOSTB.jpg