PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,873 comments
I did. The high speed straights killed my gas.
Maybe tune/downforce. I used the tune from YouTuber Unleashed Drivers… he has a video on the Gr.1 events and uses the LM55 in all three.

Hey Praiano do you plan on providing a tune for the Roadster shop rampage Camaro at least it looks like a Camaro? It's a powerhouse beast after SC and other parts that needs to be tuned:)

Hi Praiano!! Today, Chaparral 2j in Legend cars. Do you like this car for your magic tune?? 😉
I have a pre-tune already done. I just don't know what PP i'll publish it.
Hey Praiano do you plan on providing a tune for the Roadster shop rampage Camaro at least it looks like a Camaro? It's a powerhouse beast after SC and other parts that needs to be tuned:)
Sure , i have to buy the car. I'm going to base me on the Laguna seca time for this car to have benchmark.

mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
The GR010 is atm the fastest car for Sardegna Endurance at 800pp. ~23:30 min.
@praiano63 spa 900pp tune uses medium -RPM Turbo which I have to lose to get 800pp here shame as it makes a real impact, what your solution to keeping the turbo m8 if possible or don't you need it?

@praiano63 spa 900pp tune uses medium -RPM Turbo which I have to lose to get 800pp here shame as it makes a real impact, what your solution to keeping the turbo m8 if possible or don't you need it?
Watch there for Sardegna 800 tunes.

Watch there for Sardegna 800 tunes.
Cheers, that helped

I have serious problems with drift. Impossible to gold this . The most i can is bronze , i've spent 30 mn trying. All the rest is gold , easy. :banghead: :banghead: I win a 🤬drift machine... no 2J
Id like to offer my drift services for free. No idea if it is possible allowed to be discussed here.

If not, then here is some tips to do it very easy.
Use controller, much much easier than wheel.
Enable strong countersteer assistance.
Use max settings for controller sensitivity.
When you drift. Quickly flip the analog stick right or left, depending on if you want more or less angle, and do not worry about being smooth. Enable and follow the racingline to get maximum points. Drift angle doesnt matter too much in terms of points. Dont worry about your speed, it doesnt matter too much either.
If you follow the racingline then you will be fine even if its not fast or smooth

Last edited:
Id like to offer my drift services for free. No idea if it is possible allowed to be discussed here.

When you drift. Quickly flip the analog stick right or left, depending on if you want more or less angle, and do not worry about being smooth. Enable and follow the racingline to get maximum points. Drift angle doesnt matter too much in terms of points. Dont worry about your speed, it doesnt matter too much either.
If you follow the racingline then you will be fine even if its not fast or smooth
I too find drifting overly difficult...thanks for your help!

RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 - 550PP & 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All around
One of my difficult task during the process setting. The original car had a very weird torque curve , increasing the body rigidity was extremely importante , the car is very fast any PP , excelent driving line and eagerness. One more car's save. Mission accomplished !

EXTREME IMPORTANT:
SHIFT AT 7000 RPM , JUST AT THE BEGINNING OF RPM BAR . AFTER ,THE POWER PEAK DROP TOTALLY

Unique Gearbox settings for both cars.
View attachment 1136850

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Could it be that due to an update thuis setup will be a little above 550pp or an I doing zomerhit wrong?

Maybe tune/downforce. I used the tune from YouTuber Unleashed Drivers… he has a video on the Gr.1 events and uses the LM55 in all three.
No sure. I played with it trying to make it more efficient. I took out almost all the down force and lower the gear ratios/raised too speed. I could lower the suspension and take out power, but what fun is that? Plus, need the power to be competitive.

I like the car. Have a video link?

I have a new plan. I'm going to have my kid read this guide and I will offer to pay him to pass all of the drift tests and missions. 😂

No sure. I played with it trying to make it more efficient. I took out almost all the down force and lower the gear ratios/raised too speed. I could lower the suspension and take out power, but what fun is that? Plus, need the power to be competitive.

I like the car. Have a video link?

He's using FM6 and also short shifting (which I forgot, but I did the same)

Last edited:
I have a tune for the Rampage at Mad Tunes. It's good, fun, fast, but it won't be as fast as Praiano's tune I'm sure. The LSD isn't perfect, so the rear still gets loose. I think this fits the nature of the car, so I didn't try to fix it more. The Rampage is fast enough to win any WTC 700 race even though it needs an extra pit stop on a lot of tracks. Since it wins but has bad gas mileage, I didn't try to max out the performance, just let the car be enjoyable.

I explain all this because I am hoping to get feedback on the tune. Everyone, please try it out. I'm looking forward to Praiano's tune and adding a new settings sheet for it. My feeling won't be hurt if his is faster.

I have a tune for the Rampage at Mad Tunes. It's good, fun, fast, but it won't be as fast as Praiano's tune I'm sure. The LSD isn't perfect, so the rear still gets loose. I think this fits the nature of the car, so I didn't try to fix it more. The Rampage is fast enough to win any WTC 700 race even though it needs an extra pit stop on a lot of tracks. Since it wins but has bad gas mileage, I didn't try to max out the performance, just let the car be enjoyable.

I explain all this because I am hoping to get feedback on the tune. Everyone, please try it out. I'm looking forward to Praiano's tune and adding a new settings sheet for it. My feeling won't be hurt if his is faster.
I tried it and like it!! I did make some minor tweaks to the LSD but can't remember the settings (at work :grumpy:)

edit: ok, just checked LSD settings are 40/10/60

Last edited:
Chaparral 2J '70 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All tracks / Sardegna

For Sardegna use GAS at 6 and shift 6000 to 6500 RPM. 1 stop for gas no change tires.

View attachment 1159611View attachment 1159612

Gearbox
Top speed 250 kmh
Final gear at 3.050 for fast track increase speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1159613View attachment 1159614View attachment 1159615View attachment 1159616

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent tune on the 2J boss! The car does not feel heavy with the extra 200kg, other than having to brake a little earlier. I also enjoy all the fun liveries available. I went for the Nintendo NES, but I was tempted by the Amazon box.

I am not a short shifter, especially when I have to do it perfect to make my pit stop. I did FM 4 and got exactly 5 laps. With 2 stops and being a little slow (most laps ~1:38 and a few ~1:37), I got this:

Gran Turismo® 7_20220610133322.jpg

Last edited:
Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000 GT-R '70 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All tracks / Nordschleife

Wide Car
Rims 13" (Up to you)
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Wing A

It's 7:23 at racing pace. Very fast for a 600PP, Sport soft are faster on most track needing grip , even Nordschleife. The car is a bit high but there is no other way to be performant, stable and turn easier to control wheel spin out corner in 1st and 2d gear.

n1.jpg
n2.jpg

Gearbox
Top speed 240 kmh
Final gear at 4.010 for Nordscleife , decrease speed with help of final gear for any slower track.
Set each gear.

n3.jpg
n4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back