PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,680 comments
Hey Praiano! I noticed that you now have two 800PP tunes for the AMG CLK, an All Track and Sardenia both with racing hards.

Are the suspension, differential, and performance settings in the more recent Sardenia tune more optimized and we should just swap the All Track gearbox into that? Or better to stick with the original tune for All Track?

The Sophy AI is excelent but need to be leveled in my opinion.

First , i'm a high A to very small A+ player . For me , the expert level is a few too slow to compete with me , around 1 second slower on Tsukuba.
The perfect 1 vs 1 AI is too fast for me. If we say this AI is 10 , i'm 8 and the expert AI is 6.
Also the AI performance is too linear at all level.
The stronger AI with level 10 is ok to be 10 all the long a race , like Kokobun or Igor fraga. Perhaps falling to 9 during a single turn , like a very top real player.
The weakers level can't stay all the race at his own level. Let's say a 7 AI have to be 20% of the race at 6 and 20% at 8 level. Like a real average Jo player during a race

In term of sportivity and agressivity , i'm impressed. They have a very intituive attack or defensive moves.
I'm a D driver and I didn't have trouble with the 1 Vs 1. Won clean at the second attempt. It gapped me by 3 seconds the first time. That's a lot of time at Tsukuba. But agreed variable AI is the way forward.

I'm a D driver and I didn't have trouble with the 1 Vs 1. Won clean at the second attempt. It gapped me by 3 seconds the first time. That's a lot of time at Tsukuba. But agreed variable AI is the way forward.
I don't know if Sophy work also according the 3 levels in the game .

Hey Praiano! I noticed that you now have two 800PP tunes for the AMG CLK, an All Track and Sardenia both with racing hards.

Are the suspension, differential, and performance settings in the more recent Sardenia tune more optimized and we should just swap the All Track gearbox into that? Or better to stick with the original tune for All Track?
The sardenia tune have a front ballast to carry more power . This is the most important for this track.
On a turny grip track i prefer to use the other one .

i dont know if the Ferrari La Ferrari is updateable or if what could be done to get that to 800? sorry to bug you :)

Last edited:
In the meantime, with the RA272, I figured out this car is one of those negative rake types. I maxed out the front ride height and set the rear height to the minimum. It gets rid of the looseness.

Mazda Roadster S ND '15 - 700PP - Racing Soft Tires - AllTrack - SWAP - 1.29

PP settings is full of bugs. ECU , limiter , ballast ..... it's a mess.
You can also use medium tires , you'll able to add some power adding some engine tuning. Take care to not pass over the 700PP , because you'll not able to reduce PP after that due to bug.
The power like this is enough in my opinion , laping 3:47 for 3 laps with FM6 short shifting.
I'm glad you mentioned this about the PP settings. I thought I was crazy. I've noticed some very strange things lately, like adding or removing 1 kg of ballast or shifting ballast position can cause HUGE swings in PP.

I might try this tune with RM tires to see if I can run it at LeMans.

Now with VR, I'm looking for good convertible combos :)

Wide body
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom

Swap engine LT1-Corvette (Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray)

You can also use medium tires , you'll able to add some power adding some engine tuning. Take care to not pass over the 700PP , because you'll not able to reduce PP after that due to bug.
The power like this is enough in my opinion , laping 3:47 for 3 laps with FM6 short shifting.

View attachment 1234222View attachment 1234223View attachment 1234224View attachment 1234225

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I've been waiting for a swapped Miata tune a long time, thanks a lot Master! Had to adapt it a bit to RH tires since I had previously upgraded the car a lot with the permanent stuff, but works wonders in Le Mans. Already first by the end of lap 1 on FM6 and with shortshifting, great car!

i dont know if the Ferrari La Ferrari is updateable or if what could be done to get that to 800? sorry to bug you :)
A long time on it to turn this car performant or at least pleasant to drive.... without success.
Any chance of doing a 700pp tune for the Honda RA272 I'm finding it very loose under braking at Le Mans
Yes , i'm on it but there is no way to turn this car safe under strong braking at mid and high speed turn entry.
The only way is to brake strong inline and realease the brakes very carefully when start to give angle to the wheel.
You just need to avoid late braking at all and it's ok.
There is a way to let it safer but you'll kill the others car's behaviors.
A bomb like this with zero downforce or ground effect is not suppose to stay stable in those conditions , only with the 4 tires . Even using racing soft tires.
I'll publish it soon.

In the meantime, with the RA272, I figured out this car is one of those negative rake types. I maxed out the front ride height and set the rear height to the minimum. It gets rid of the looseness.
I'm using a full positive rake 60 / 100 but a 70kg ballast -50. It's safe and still with a good front grip.
I've tested negative grip turn the car very understeer.

Wide body

View attachment 1234222View attachment 1234223View attachment 1234224View attachment 1234225

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Really fast on Tokyo rain too

1C578E5F-A525-4113-B691-9FC74170A89D.jpeg

Last edited:
It goes to around 603/604 in certain combinations with stock parts but switching those out for racing parts drops it to around 593-599. I have not tried all combinations yet and this was what I found with my initial playing.

Extras:
18" rims with wide tires/wide offset
Weight reduction stage 1, 2, 3
Racing Soft
Bore Up
High Left Cam Shaft
High Compression Pistons
Racing Crank Shaft
Fully Customizable computer
Medium-RPM Turbocharger
Fully Customizable LSD
Increase Body Rigidity
Stoke Up
Engine Balance Tuning
Polish Parts
Racing Intercooler
Racing Air Filter
Racing Muffler
Racing Pads

View attachment 1233840

I have not played with the gearbox yet beyond adjusting the top speed.

View attachment 1233841

I was unable to add the Racing Brake Kit as that pushed it over 600 and I had tried with others yet and I needed a max 600 tune.

Change any of the Intake & Exhaust or remove the Racing Intercooler and the PP increases (601 - 605). For example:

View attachment 1233845
View attachment 1233849

I might play with other add ons to see what happens as I love this monstrosity however the challenge I have is in the suspension and LSD tune. Currently this is fairly neutral (compared to what I started with) but there is still a tendency on certain cambers or corners for the rear end to want over power the front and drive you into a barrier. That said, its a pretty competent Suzuka car now for it's PP rating.

EDIT:
I just tried a max build testing the low and high RPM turbochargers with the Racing Brake Kit.

Low-RPM
PP 626.98 - 250HP, 234.6 ft-lb

Medium-RPM
PP 635.36 - 263HP, 237.5 ft-lb

High-RPM
PP 629.60 - 272HP, 236.3 ft-lb

What is interesting though is if you drop the brakes to normal (with racing pads) then the low and high RPM stay above 600PP but the medium (as above) drops below 600..

I just found another massive glitch!
If you add the sports brake kit, then with the low-RPM turbocharger the PP drops to below 500!

View attachment 1233861

This does not work with the other turbochargers which remain above 600...

EDIT: I just found the new tune a few posts up. I added the suspensions and LSD updates to mine which improved the rotational G for 150 mph. Thank you. What I found is if you select the low-rpm with my component selection the 150 mph stays in the 0.22 value and PP is at 459.92. As soon as you select one of the other turbochargers then the rotational G jumps to 1.6 and the PP 600+ respectively. Must be a glitch but I have not tried to drive this yet.
I had a similiar experience...got it up to almost 600PP(RH tires, with the turbo,full weight reduction and all tune ups except increase of bore up) and when I add the intercooler the PP drops around 15 points...

Citroen DS 21 Pallas '70 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Track -1.29

I've never driven a DS when young. I had a CX that is also a must .. but my uncle was a sales representative and doing 200.000km/year , always with DS in the 70's. I remember the smooth ride and the "soft as a pillow" carpets. A real flight , as a plain , or a magic carpet to be exact.

Very performant at this 500PP level. Excelent front grip and +++ eagerness out corner. I needed to use some extremes settings to contain the rear end at some moment.
Now it work well and safe any track , with a sane driving line. Nordschleife is a must with the DS

View attachment 1233633View attachment 1233634View attachment 1233635View attachment 1233636

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
hello praino I have the same config and in pp I am at 510. how is it? thank you

Honda RA272 '65 - 700PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track -1.45

Very fast anywhere , under 3:55 on Le Mans , excelent on Watkins Glen or any technical track , just don't overdrive the car. It's a more sane and safe as the original but it's still a pilot car.
1713727461312.png
1713727475740.png
1713727488838.png
1713727499286.png

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. Hope French retailers would restock soon🙏
In Brasil , PSVR2 is around USD900 due to import tax. There is still time but if my brother couldn't buy it till march 11 , i'll ask to some others friends in USA that sometime travel to Brasil . 🙏🙏

Last edited:
Mercedes AMG CLK - LM '98 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardenia - 1.29

Under 25 minutes race , 1:35.6xx in my hands no traffic , 1:36 regular
View attachment 1233918View attachment 1233920View attachment 1233921View attachment 1233922
View attachment 1234019

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Wide body

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Honda RA272 '65 - 700PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track -1.29

This car can be nasty if you be late on the brakes.You can smash the brake pedal only when you're inline. Release the pedal softly before you give angle to the wheel entering the turn and be smooth in your driving input. A slow in fast out is the key for this car.
Out of this , the car have a superior grip. Tested on Suzuka , Nordschleife ..... For Le Mans you need to take care of the tires for 3 laps , or use medium tires but it can be done with soft. 3:52 lap dry conditions.
You can find more stable cars in others garage , like in @shaunm80 garage who have an excelent car there. (It was my base test ghost for Le Mans) My car is a bit more technical to pilot.
Congratulation to the livery to RUCCY46.

View attachment 1234528View attachment 1234529View attachment 1234530View attachment 1234532

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
All excellent. Thanks.

Any chance it would work with the stock engine? I don't know where everybody is getting these engines to swap, but to date I only have 4, and the Corvette C7 is not one of them :(
Unfortunately it won't. Stock engine has much less power than swapped one

Back