PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,933 comments
I asked I while back but I'm still looking for a lexus RC F and/or a lexus LC500 tune. I would really like to see what they can do at 700pp. I also understand if they are not tunable though. I tried to tune the RC F myself but it felt pretty bad to drive.
lexus LC500 tune is strange and slow at 600PP with Sport tires. It's taking some dust in my garage since a month after you ask me for it. Perhaps i'll try to save it if the 700PP Racing tires turn it in a good car. Let's see.
RC F i have to buy it. For Le Mans ??
Hi Praiano,

Just wondering if you are publishing Mazda LM55 tune. No rush. Thanks.
I'm on it since a week but i didn't find something to do with it. That's why the Peugeot take his place for the moment. Patience. ;)

lexus LC500 tune is strange and slow at 600PP with Sport tires. It's taking some dust in my garage since a month after you ask me for it. Perhaps i'll try to save it if the 700PP Racing tires turn it in a good car. Let's see.

I'm on it since a week but i didn't find something to do with it. That's why the Peugeot take his place for the moment. Patience. ;)
Ya, Le Mans. Or any circuit you prefer. I'd just be happy with a baseline tune. No rush though.

Porsche 356 A 1500 GS Carrera '56 - 450 PP - Comfort Medium front & Comfort soft Tires rear - Human comedy mission 1H

This car can lap at 2:28 , Manual gearbox . only 1 stop for gas after 14 laps . Safe fast drive.

Width Wide - Offset Wide

View attachment 1151737View attachment 1151738
To build the manual gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to 200 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 5.025

View attachment 1151739View attachment 1151740

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I just got around to using your tune for this mission, i must say it drives like a dream. i love the classics on this game. Thank you 63

Aston Martin DB11 '16 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track / Gears for Le Mans.

Wide Car
Rims 20"
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front B - Side A - Wing Custom

For Le Mans , you can do the first 3 laps at gas 3 to 4 and lap 4:08 . For the next 4 laps for 1 stop only , You have to use Gas at 6 and shift at 6000 RPM, The excedent can be burn during last lap 7.
Very good at Nordschleife too . Top car for any conditions or fast track or turny grippy circuit.

View attachment 1157439View attachment 1157440

Gearbox
Top speed 370 kmh
Final gear at 2.703 for Nordschleife or Le Mans. Adapt for any other track using final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1157441View attachment 1157442

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thank you for this. Since you’re in the Aston Martin make, do you have the One-77? I won it with a random wheel and wonder if it has potential. Huge engine but heavy in stock form. Could be a contender for Le Mans.

Thanks for your update m3 e30 setup. Gt7 think all cars are rally cars. Their physics are broken for suspensions...

Last edited:
praiano63 Your Audi TDI 11 has 976hp mine has 749hp only with your tune whats going on? I thought the car seemed little slow. how does it do at Suzuka for you? Me not so good it's loose and drives not so good i tried max areo that didn't do it just slowed it down it seems. I loose it easy on the high speed turn b4 the tight s just b4 pit lane

P.
You've made PD's 3/4 baked product viable. We all owe you. If only they didn't force us to drive Car-toons.

I'm looking for hot 800pp cars for one hour Spa $1 million race. Zonda is fantastic. Toyota GR010 okay at 800pp but heavy.
Nyet to Corvette. F8 and Lambo LP750 aren't it seemingly and Mclaren P1 feels like it came from Jeremy Clarkson's checkride.

Fuel mileage and grip on Race Hard tires are key and I wonder how one of the lighter Audi LMP1's from yesteryear would do?

The current 89 BMW M3 is a very good tune and fun to drive. It is just sad that in order to make a car handle well in this game, we have to make it look like an ugly off road rally car! This goes against everything in "real" life tuning. Is Gran Turismo a driving simulator anymore? PD seems to be going backwards with their tuning! Perhaps they need to hire "real" racers as advisers to help the programmers that have never even driven a real car!
I was able to lower the car a bit by keeping the wheels stock.

I am in Sicily right now and an old red Autobianchi 112 drove past us but my wife had my phone and I could not take a photo of it for you @praiano63 ! 🤬. It was beautiful. New red paint. Ferrari red. I will keep my eyes open and my phone in my hand!
Fantastic. My car was the 1978 model .Perfect for the turny roads for Sicily. My first car. Later i had a Mini Cooper too , same driving sensation , but i prefer the autobianchi. 170kmh up the RPM limit.
7b7b4d7936b577e7d33452fe7391c85c.jpg
x1080.jpg

Peugeot L750R Hybrid VGT '17 - 950PP - Racing Medium Tires - Suzuka

1:42.5xx regular out of traffic , best at 1:41.7 in race. 17:30 total time in my hands.

1 stop lap 5 for gas and tires. Gas at 1 full power.

EDIT: You can see a very long 1st gear. I had problem losing the rear end after spinning out the Casio chicane , also out turn 9 after degner before passing under the bridge and out the hairpin. This way set at 155kmh , the retake is smooth , quick and safe.

View attachment 1157039View attachment 1157040

Gearbox
Top speed 330 kmh
Final gear at 2.810
Set each gear.

View attachment 1157041View attachment 1157042

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
many thanks, this build made the difference with long first gear even on wet race

Hey Praiano, do I want this Murra?
I only race your tunes and I love the car, but I ain't paying for that knowing you are not interested...I just like the classics and if it won't run in 600 or 700 I will keep my money.

Lexus RC-F '14 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.48

Wide Car
Rims 19"
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing custom​

Just take care with the torque that can induce wheel spin out corners , my advice is "use Traction control 1" to be safe. Excelent grip, medium performance for a 700PP car , gas consumption also is important , only 2 laps on Le Mans at FM6.

1717443381482.png
1717443398656.png
1717443411508.png
1717443427276.png

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
I’m a big fan of the Bugatti VGT Gr1. It handles like a dream and is powerful. It’s the only car I can win St Croix with.

I wish I could get better fuel economy out of it so I could use it for ten laps no stop on Suzuka. I can’t win with the Tomahawk. It either over drive it and it understeer off the track on lower speed corners or I drive too cautiously and put up slow laps and get smoked.

Without increasing the PP ?? And lowering HP to fit rules ?
Certainly I try to tune the Toyota GR010 and it gains more pp on rear height 90 then set on 100. Dont know the reason, but it seems PD changed some „rules“ in tuning/gaining pp. Seems like pp increase now, if u tune it right.

Jaguar F-Type GR3 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - SPA gearbox.

My best GR3 top 1 at SPA , 1 second faster than the 2 position in my GR3 garage.

View attachment 1157483View attachment 1157484

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 280 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.560 for SPA or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want.

View attachment 1157485View attachment 1157486View attachment 1157487

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Man this tune is awesome. 1st place Spa first try.
But no chance with this tune in Lake Maggiore GT Cup Gr.3.
Any advice?

Last edited:

RC-F is not too shabby. Stock PP is overrated, if you raise front you can put more power into it. LC500 is boaty and generally slow as you said.

Oh wow just saw you made RC-F, that's cool! I'll try to adapt it to 600 as well as 700.

Last edited:
Back