PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 12,881 comments
Yes , i'll publish the swap today.

Thanks a lot for your kinds words and support.

In the home page you have the "search posts" .

There if you tip anything like "Swap" or "Nordschleife".....whatever you want, only the post with your search will appear in the listed post.

You've also the option beside the "Home page" , the button "Collections" where you'll can find all the posts by brands.

I also was looking for a better filtering options but patreon is offering this. After all ,i think it's very functional and pratical.

View attachment 1377810
That's great, many thanks @praiano63. Really appreciate you sharing yours skills with us. I'll set up a sub.

My son is taking care of this , he's reading and will think about all those considerations for sure. 1 McDonald sandwich / month

Let's see what we can do.
View attachment 1377666

I love this answer. :cheers:

The membership price is very fair and reasonable.

I also have to say that after applying 9 tunes this morning, the ease of use of the Patreon interface, compared with scrolling around this thread, makes it soooooo worthwhile. Much faster and the screenshots don't disappear with a wayward mouse click like they do here on GTPlanet.

Last edited:
Became a member, 5$ is a small amount for all those amazing tunes over the years. Looking forward to the new ones!

And I may, when you have the time, it would be amazing if we get new SWAP tunes soon, especially M3s ('07, '14) :)
...and the F40 with Enzo engine. Maybe a "grip" setting, and also a "wild" setting :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Became a member, 5$ is a small amount for all those amazing tunes over the years. Looking forward to the new ones!

And I may, when you have the time, it would be amazing if we get new SWAP tunes soon, especially M3s ('07, '14) :)
Thank you so much. M3 '07 on the list. Just a couple of days..
...and the F40 with Enzo engine. Maybe a "grip" setting, and also a "wild" setting :gtpflag:
Same , on the list , soon.

Audi Sport Quattro S1 '87- 600 PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Rain event - 1.49
Laping 2:07 even on 2d dry lap , perfect handling , need to control the front end with light brake input to reach the apex. Don't overdrive it and no late braking. Respect the mark and you'll flow like a bullit.
Audi Sport Quattro S1 '87- 600 PP - Sport Medium Tires - Nordschleife - 1.49
7:05 lap in my hands , the car is more tight than the Tokyo setup to be able to control the weight transfer that can mess your driving line on Nurb Nordschleife. Same tips , don't overdrive the car and use all driving inputs smothhly to be faster and faster . It's a real pleasure to do this.
Audi Sport Quattro S1 '87- 700 PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - 1.49
This setup is for normal track , like actuals news circuits where you can flow around the bends. For nordschleife i still have to do a special setup to tight the car a bit. Soon.
This is my faster 700PP around SPA by far. 2:13 against 2:15 to the second 700PP car. It really fly.
1722689576299.jpeg

I love the idea of you having a Patreon, boss. My concern is that if this thread is only used to tease the tunes on the Patreon account, this thread will wither and die. We have a long-standing way to talk with you and each other here, and I’d hate to see it go. Btw, $5 a month is $60 a year for those of you not thinking that far. Don’t get me wrong. A craftsman providing a service should be paid for that service.

Last edited:
Not for the moment , i have to empty the list a few more to add some new cars.
Coming soon BMW M3 swap and normal , also Toyota one at 800PP. Soon

You're welcome.Also coming soon. I have a new Patreon site with all my cars but it's still under construction.

A small tribute to Praiano's Patreon a fun livery with some advertizing for his Patreon :-) find the burger :-)
PSN: StarLord_P ^^ please share/repost this fun livery for Praiano

http://www.gran-turismo.com/nl/gt7/...d1-a8e5e8a0d732/gallery/All/19422319393544851

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 16.23.07.png

Last edited:
I love the idea of you having a Patreon, boss. My concern is that if this thread is only used to tease the tunes on the Patreon account, this thread will wither and die. We have a long-standing way to talk with you and each other here, and I’d hate to see it go. Btw, $5 a month is $60 a year for those of you not thinking that far. Don’t get me wrong. A craftsman providing a service should be paid for that service.
I don't think this thread will die, Praiano will keep discussing tunes here and post a free tune every now and then. Great thing is you can join Patreon for as much months as you like, sometimes take a break, join again. Spread your costs AND support Praiano.
And yes $60 is quit some money but think about other gaming stuff : DLC for MK1 is also $60. Is it worth it? yes if you like the game. I do enjoy GT7 so much more since I discovered Praiano's tunes, worth every $. Stay away from Mc Donalds and you have your tunes :D

update: I just signed up at Patreon 🤟 I won't miss the burgers

Last edited:
Also joined the bandwagon of signing up to your paid Patreon, thank you for all your wonderful tunes and the hard work you put in for us :cool:

Almost nothing if you use the tunes, ive not used one yet so was just asking.

Welcome! Give the free settings a try. There's a lot of free ones published for this latest 1.49 update in this thread the last week or so. You'll probably find yourself getting quite hooked very quickly and see how useful it is to be able to harness the hours of testing and years of experience that Praiano injects into each tune.

Welcome! Give the free settings a try. There's a lot of free ones published for this latest 1.49 update in this thread the last week or so. You'll probably find yourself getting quite hooked very quickly and see how useful it is to be able to harness the hours of testing and years of experience that Praiano injects into each tune.
He said he understood why people use him, but that he didn't use them. Unless he's getting them from someone else, then he does his own. If you know how to tune, then your tunes will always be the best for you, as they're self tailored.

Praiano tunes for drivability, and although fast, they aren't the fastest around.

Perhaps he tunes for speed, and has mastered the shortcomings of it not being as drivable.

@dcmo3 Im no tuner by any stretch of the immagination,lol. I just do basic tweeking and see where it takes me, im certainly not what you would call a fast driver either. Praianos tunes work for people and thats good,he obviously spends a lot of time doing them and im not knocking him for it,fair play to him. 👍

@dcmo3 Im no tuner by any stretch of the immagination,lol. I just do basic tweeking and see where it takes me, im certainly not what you would call a fast driver either. Praianos tunes work for people and thats good,he obviously spends a lot of time doing them and im not knocking him for it,fair play to him. 👍
I'm not either, but I mainly do on-line time trials, bop, and still working on ce's. No tunes required.

McLaren VGT GR1 - 900PP - Racing Soft or Medium Tires - All Track - 1.49

This is a public setup at my patreon page
I win the difficult event 950PP GR1 on Daytona with this car at 900PP , you can also do the WTC900 events serie , but it's too easy with this car. It's a nice very fast safe drive. 1.49 did very well for this car because it was not so good before , full of bugs and defects.
Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°°

VGT Gr1 900 1.jpg

PATREON / PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

yeah, you made this game enjoyable for me. I can def sign up for 6 months or more at minimum. *also, fwiw, i don't think i can ever play GT7 WITHOUT the VR2. It's truly amazing. I just use a controller. Tried full wheel/pedals/shifter and it was nice but i def need way more room or a dedicated room for it. Next house!
Anyways, thanks Praiano, you are awesome. See you on patreon.

I love this answer. :cheers:

The membership price is very fair and reasonable.

I also have to say that after applying 9 tunes this morning, the ease of use of the Patreon interface, compared with scrolling around this thread, makes it soooooo worthwhile. Much faster and the screenshots don't disappear with a wayward mouse click like they do here on GTPlanet.

BMW M4 '14 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All track - 1.49

View attachment 1377968

PATREON / PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7
Beautiful, cheers mate. I'm a BMW man, so appreciate all the BMW tunes recently!

I've been settinh up every 1.49 tune of yours, ready for a session.... hopefully later today.

Btw, think the new imprezza group b is missing the addition of front and side parts in the description...

Agree with @CustomX . Much easier viewing and working through tunes and their images in patreon than this site. So also a bit of value in thst too!

Last edited:
if this thread is only used to tease the tunes on the Patreon account, this thread will wither and die.
With so many other tunes available for free, it's a hard sell. I just clicked on one of his teases in another thread, and won't be clicking again. Make no mistake, Praiano is a master, but there are other tuners that produce tunes that are super similar for $0, so that's where I'll go. But by all means, I hope he gets paid for the time he's put in.

With so many other tunes available for free, it's a hard sell. I just clicked on one of his teases in another thread, and won't be clicking again. Make no mistake, Praiano is a master, but there are other tuners that produce tunes that are super similar for $0, so that's where I'll go. But by all means, I hope he gets paid for the time he's put in.
Hello, I'm Praiano63's son, it is an honor to be the son of special human being like him. and I'm trying to help him answer the thousands of messages and setup requests he has. My father had a health problem that made him unable to read and write well. It was not my intention to try to make you buy any product. I just arrived here on GTPlanet and while browsing I saw your post about the 98' Subaro rally car, which by chance my father tuned last night at the request of a fan and I shared it in your post.

I realized that you already know my father, thank you.

I know that he has been doing setups for over 15 years for free, generating many visits and clicks on this site without ever receiving a single cent. Thank God that there are fans who donate to him on Paypal, otherwise he would have to survive on 360 euros per month.

I think it's very fair that he uses his legacy to try to be rewarded for his mastery and genius.

I'm going to advise him to only post setups of cars open to the public here on this forum, but it's up to him to decide, I just tried to help him.

Last edited:
Back