Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Or that 42yr old who has ALL of your tunes on the cars in his garage and checks daily(even on vacation like now) for new ones. Now to mention how you taught me how too tune my own gearboxes with your grid system:tup:

This one is for me too :D, except I'm not 42 :lol:

Thanks to everybody. First, i have to say how great it is to wake up and see how many support and kind words i've received from all of you. It's really a great feeling. This help me at this moment to face the real life bad guys i have to face everyday in my job, i feel more strong knowing that a legion of people support and share my point of view about how good it is to help, be cool and have respect for any other human being. I appreciate , really, a lot.👍:)

For the garage, i don't know what to do, but i know what i don't want too.
I don't want to be famous or infamous.
I don't want to have to answer to unhappy people frustrated by some disagreeable daily life.....

And what i want is.
I want to drive a lot and enjoy the game more and more everyday.
I want to learn with all this good people in GTplanet that know so much things about cars and technical things.
I want sharing all this knowledges be a better tuner to build better cars for anybody enjoy this great game.
I want to be a better human being every day more and more.

I just don't know how to do this.

Been anonymous , only publishing my cars anywhere else than my garage and continue to help some people who need and ask for some tips only by PM ?

Sharing my garage with other people that can help me to run the place ?

All of you are right saying that my garage is now a place where a lot of young and older people that don't know exactly how to let their car more fun, are going to check if there is the car they have recently buy.
But there is also the great Adrenaline site for this also...... i use it a lot to check all the great tunes , from RKM or any other know or unknow great tuner. Not to steal and use for my cars, but to learn and try to understand what and why work good and learn with this.

So that's it. I will think during this days about a way to conciliate all this.

Thanks again for this impressive support. Have a good day everybody.

><((((°> °°°°°°°°

Keep all the handbags to yourself, people.

And unless there is any proof of tunes being copied, you can keep your accusations to yourselves too. If anyone is abusive to anyone else in the forums or via PM, then report them. Do not join in as it'll only get you into trouble too.

This is (was) a thread for tunes. Use them or not, it's up to you.

I'll re-open this if praiano wants me to.

It would seem that Praiano wants it re-opened so, play nice.

And to paraphrase Thumper: "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all."

It would seem that Praiano wants it re-opened so, play nice.

And to paraphrase Thumper: "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all."

Thanks.

Ok . The garage will stay open , i don't know how i will deal with this by now, but please, all this need to stop. I just want to publish my tunes and drive my cars.
In front of so much positive support from so much different people all around the world, i have to face this situation and continue further.
I have to repeat that i don't have any theory about nothing, just some tips to help me to build better cars for me and for you all who like my tunes.
I repeat that i don't know a lot about cars in the real life, my business is fish and i love and know everything about sailboats , specially small multihulls sailboats,i dream with this. This is my hobby for real life when i have time and money to do this. Just to repeat and confirm that i'm only a fake tuner of fake funny cars and i want to be recognized only like this, as a tuner of a ludic great game. No more than this.

So that's it, thanks to everybody ,i have to move on now. Let's see what come next.... 👍

><((((°> °°°°°°

Awesome my friend.Don't worry be happy. In Canada it is Remembrance Day.We remember the lives of those Veterans that lost their lives so we could speak our opinions.I personally have lost a Grandfather,Great Uncle and 2 Uncles in war.Be glad that they gave their lives so we could speak our opinion.Lest we forget.This Poem was composed by Colonel John McCrae from my home town.Read this and this is why we have freedom today.

Composed at the battlefront on May 3, 1915
during the second battle of Ypres, Belgium

On May 2, 1915, John McCrae&#8217;s close friend and former student Alexis Helmer was killed by a German shell. That evening, in the absence of a Chaplain, John McCrae recited from memory a few passages from the Church of England&#8217;s &#8220;Order of the Burial of the Dead&#8221;. For security reasons Helmer&#8217;s burial in Essex Farm Cemetery was performed in complete darkness.

The next day, May 3, 1915, Sergeant-Major Cyril Allinson was delivering mail. McCrae was sitting at the back of an ambulance parked near the dressing station beside the YserCanal, just a few hundred yards north of Ypres, Belgium.

As John McCrae was writing his In Flanders Fields poem, Allinson silently watched and later recalled, &#8220;His face was very tired but calm as he wrote. He looked around from time to time, his eyes straying to Helmer's grave."

Within moments, John McCrae had completed the &#8220;In Flanders Fields&#8221; poem and when he was done, without a word, McCrae took his mail and handed the poem to Allinson.

Allinson was deeply moved:

&#8220;The (Flanders Fields) poem was an exact description of the scene in front of us both. He used the word blow in that line because the poppies actually were being blown that morning by a gentle east wind. It never occurred to me at that time that it would ever be published. It seemed to me just an exact description of the scene."

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

Awesome my friend.Don't worry be happy. In Canada it is Remembrance Day.We remember the lives of those Veterans that lost their lives so we could speak our opinions.I personally have lost a Grandfather,Great Uncle and 2 Uncles in war.Be glad that they gave their lives so we could speak our opinion.Lest we forget.This Poem was composed by Colonel John McCrae from my home town.Read this and this is why we have freedom today.

On May 2, 1915, John McCrae’s close friend and former student Alexis Helmer was killed by a German shell. That evening, in the absence of a Chaplain, John McCrae recited from memory a few passages from the Church of England’s “Order of the Burial of the Dead”. For security reasons Helmer’s burial in Essex Farm Cemetery was performed in complete darkness.

The next day, May 3, 1915, Sergeant-Major Cyril Allinson was delivering mail. McCrae was sitting at the back of an ambulance parked near the dressing station beside the YserCanal, just a few hundred yards north of Ypres, Belgium.

As John McCrae was writing his In Flanders Fields poem, Allinson silently watched and later recalled, “His face was very tired but calm as he wrote. He looked around from time to time, his eyes straying to Helmer's grave."

Within moments, John McCrae had completed the “In Flanders Fields” poem and when he was done, without a word, McCrae took his mail and handed the poem to Allinson.

“The (Flanders Fields) poem was an exact description of the scene in front of us both. He used the word blow in that line because the poppies actually were being blown that morning by a gentle east wind. It never occurred to me at that time that it would ever be published. It seemed to me just an exact description of the scene."

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

Amen!

Today is Veterans day here in the United States when we also honor those who have served in the military.

I would like to thank all my fellow veterans and those still serving, regardless of their nationality, who have kept and continue to keep the torch of freedom burning so that we can enjoy sharing things like GT5 and GTPlanet.

There is enough pain, suffering, and conflict in the world, may we have peace here and enjoy the fine game and outstanding friendship of this community.

Remember as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Good to see you stay and have some fun. With all the pain and suffering in the world, we can at least have fun playing a game. :cheers:

Good to see you stay and have some fun. With all the pain and suffering in the world, we can at least have fun playing a game. :cheers:

You're right, with all the sad things happening everyday everywhere, it's good to have a place for the fun, but also a place where everybody can learn to live with so much different people from all over the world. This is a positive important point too. :)👍
><((((°>°°°°°

killerjimbag

On May 2, 1915, John McCrae&rsquo;s close friend and former student Alexis Helmer was killed by a German shell. That evening, in the absence of a Chaplain, John McCrae recited from memory a few passages from the Church of England&rsquo;s &ldquo;Order of the Burial of the Dead&rdquo;. For security reasons Helmer&rsquo;s burial in Essex Farm Cemetery was performed in complete darkness.

As John McCrae was writing his In Flanders Fields poem, Allinson silently watched and later recalled, &ldquo;His face was very tired but calm as he wrote. He looked around from time to time, his eyes straying to Helmer's grave."

Within moments, John McCrae had completed the &ldquo;In Flanders Fields&rdquo; poem and when he was done, without a word, McCrae took his mail and handed the poem to Allinson.

&ldquo;The (Flanders Fields) poem was an exact description of the scene in front of us both. He used the word blow in that line because the poppies actually were being blown that morning by a gentle east wind. It never occurred to me at that time that it would ever be published. It seemed to me just an exact description of the scene."

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

Post of the week! :) oh and welcome back Praiano!

You forgot, 'All i want is to take people's information and act like it's my own.'
The moderators acted for a reason. They don't want those posts back. How about you use that brain of yours and think before you post. I realise that this post is unneeded as well, but unlike you, I'm not picking a fight, I'm telling you what's best if you want to keep your sorry little arse around here.

Hey Praiano ,

I don't recall having a conversation with you before but I do know of your work in the tuning community .

Keep up the good work , have fun & I wish you success in the world of GT .

Regards ,
TJ.

You forgot, 'All i want is to take people's information and act like it's my own.'

I have reported this post as offensive to me (using the little triangle with the exclamation mark)! I urge anyone else who finds it as offensive as I do to also report it. Praiano helps me to enjoy this game more - not this guy!

Pete

I have reported this post as offensive to me (using the little triangle with the exclamation mark)! I urge anyone else who finds it as offensive as I do to also report it. Praiano helps me to enjoy this game more - not this guy!

Pete

Reported it about 10 minutes ago . 👍
As Daan stated -
Daan
Keep all the handbags to yourself, people.And unless there is any proofof tunes being copied, you can keep your accusations to yourselves too. If anyone is abusive to anyone else in the forums or via PM, then report them.

Last edited:
Praiano , you don't just give us fish for a day, you taught many men to fish here.

Please remain open, and if need, re-open to new and improved Garage, just keep your old greasy mono speaker radio, and hang a picture of your old garage above your bathroom door.

Bless this man, and for having given me, fantastic sensations in many many tunes, unlike stock vanilla PD flavors.

Anyone giving you harsh messages, it is just human nature way for them to hide behind the anger that masks their pain of ineptitude.

Take some time off to go fishing, with your kids, and if you choose to come back, it will be a pleasure for all!

And I still have 100 tunes to try from you! Often times you make 1 really good tune, that takes all my time away from trying your 99 others.

Many thanks Senior. and no sweat to your reaction, it happens to the best of us.

Phew, I would've been gutted if you didn't stay with us, then where would I get brilliant tunes for my cars? :)

So glad your staying, respect!

Greetings my friend, as you can see there are many people that would be missing their daily helping of Praiano the gentleman who tirelessly drives and modifies a car a little bit here a little bit there over and over untill it goes around the tracks in a much improved manner, there are many cars that we (the players that have no idea how to tune a car) drive once and leave it in the garage because it's a dog to drive untill you or the other tuners work your magic and turn it into a favourite car....you work tirelessly at your hobby,you reply promptly to any post or private messages and then go to your real job (i didn't know there was so many hours in a day), you are true gentlman, i hope all things work out for you.

Right so just had a talk with Highlandor and he swears up and down he had nothing to do with it.

Madden on the other hand is supposedly about to get cussed out for this little "episode". Apparently H considers the original drama (from ages ago) over and done with and is apparently "gobsmacked" about what madden's done.

Hopefully we'll be seeing an apology from him as the person the perceived "theft" was from doesn't consider it so any longer.

Edit: Then again this was done several hours ago... So I dunno.

OK well apperantly my original post has dissapeared , doesn't matter . Most important thing is that you are staying open and didn't give into the bad feelings but decided that the good and positive feeling people have towards you are more important to you .

You are top class and the GT5 community needs to be gratefull for you're contribution . It is people like you that provide people like me a extra dimension in the GT5 world .

Real job is over now, let's drive.I'm going to try to fix the zonda LM for my friend Magzire. He have one already with a good tune but still with a huge oversteer. Let's see if i can do something to fix this. I've tried sometimes without any succes , but i'll try again and again. This is the good oportunity now.

Real job is over now, let's drive.I'm going to try to fix the zonda LM for my friend Magzire. He have one already with a good tune but still with a huge oversteer. Let's see if i can do something to fix this. I've tried sometimes without any succes , but i'll try again and again. This is the good oportunity now.

Awesome,go grab a drink and have a good time.Do what you do best my friend.

Awesome!! I was very glad to come home to see you were going to stick around Praiano!!

Cheers!! :cheers::cheers:

Back