Premium Remote Racing - Finished. Thank You Everyone!

• Thread starter ch1potle
  • 3,591 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently my paints trade last night fell through so I'll send 5 today,does it matter which colours sir?

So 5 manufacturer paints will do then? a list would help as I have nearly 1400. :lol:

Done as soon as I can tear myself away from Fifa12..that game is so addictive.:D thanks man.👍

Edit:Sent 5 of my doubles,nothing like championship white or brilliant black that come on about 10-15 cars though.:yuck:

Last edited:
What did you changed? I'm still sending paints everyday.

I noticed that a lot of races had 5 drivers from a person in it. Great news unless you're not the one at a given time to have 5 of your drivers in the race. I adjusted so that no 1 person can have more than 3 drivers in any 1 race. This will allow more people to have more race exposure over time. Check the results and you will see the improvement.

ch1potle
I noticed that a lot of races had 5 drivers from a person in it. Great news unless you're not the one at a given time to have 5 of your drivers in the race. I adjusted so that no 1 person can have more than 3 drivers in any 1 race. This will allow more people to have more race exposure over time. Check the results and you will see the improvement.

I will check tommorow.

I'm about to send 5 paints for today and can again tomorrow to tide me over 'til I send you 6 cars in a row next week.👍

I just saw that you have 200 million credits how did you do that i thought the most you can have is 20 million

I think each bob can hold 20 million..please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: Even that would be "only" 140 million..

I just saw that you have 200 million credits how did you do that i thought the most you can have is 20 million

The Bank of Bob. No limit on what each driver can hold however when you cash it in you lose everything over 20mil. I am set to lose over 70mil when I cash in but I'm trying to set a crazy record.

So I should spend the 15odd million I have now before cashing in these beauties then.:sly: nice work by the way.👍

So I should spend the 15odd million I have now before cashing in these beauties then.:sly: nice work by the way.👍

If what you are going to receive will put you over 20 then spend it or you lose what's over 20.

Ya,I got ya.👍 Thanks.

Edit:Today's paints have just been sent.👍

Last edited:
Hey, i would like to join in your b-spec races and will send you 5 paints per day. If i did not send you on a particular day, you can don't race me as i might be busy and not available on that day to send you the paints!! i will add u in 5 mins!

Ya,I got ya.👍 Thanks.

Edit:Today's paints have just been sent.👍

Thank you again Rob!

Hey, i would like to join in your b-spec races and will send you 5 paints per day. If i did not send you on a particular day, you can don't race me as i might be busy and not available on that day to send you the paints!! i will add u in 5 mins!

FR accepted thank you very much.

Your doing really good work man.

Thanks alot! 👍👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back