Premium to Standard cars

• Thread starter GT CHAMP
  • 13 comments
VOLT480
Trying to collect at least 2 of each of these Premium to Standard cars in green ticket form. Name your price.

Acura NSX '91
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '97
Honda NSX Type R '02
Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91
Lotus Elise 111R '04
Lotus Esprit V8 '02
Mazda Autozam AZ-1
Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA) '89
Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA)
Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) '91
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54
Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG (R230) '02
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater (Z32) '89
Nissan GT-R SpecV '09
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec (R33) '97
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec II (R32) '94
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec II Nür (R34) '02
Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) '91
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95
TVR Tamora '02
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00
Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) '95
Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88
Volkswagen Golf IV GTI '01
Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05

Can only be received by borrow glitch
Citroën GT by Citroën Concept '08
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02
Ferrari F2007 '07
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Mazda 787B Race car '91

Last edited:
I have them all, in every stock color. However, I am unable to set up a schedule as I am getting ready to move. After I get moved and if you are still looking for some of them, I will send them....FREE.

I have them all, in every stock color. However, I am unable to set up a schedule as I am getting ready to move. After I get moved and if you are still looking for some of them, I will send them....FREE.

Thank you. I actually got the list from your post. I would appreciate any help you can give 👍 No rush. I can receive via TUTT method if you prefer. What PSN ID should friend request go to?

Hey, CHAMP :)

How you going? I hope that's okay!
I can also help, send F/R to ShowroomCars-OCD
I'll shoot some full sets for you.

👍

Last edited:
Thank you. I actually got the list from your post. I would appreciate any help you can give 👍 No rush. I can receive via TUTT method if you prefer. What PSN ID should friend request go to?

They are all on my main account, cargorat323, which I believe I already have you on. 👍 If not, just send f/r there. And yes, TUTT would be the preferred method.

What is the TUTT method to send then, never heard that expression before ?

What is the TUTT method to send then, never heard that expression before ?

This method can not be discussed or taught here,
but only a small search on google, you will find the answers.
👍

Ok bud I found it on other site was on, I forgot all about this as not been on game for a while now on my saves as even able send green tickets and 1 million credits cars etc ;)

Oh and on site i use they show way to hybrid every car in garage at once apparently with hxd program so may try that as well ;)

Last edited:
Will let know if anything works anyway so others can try it out :):)

Well the TUTT not work now as tried few times and game not loading ??

Last edited:
Will let know if anything works anyway so others can try it out :):)

Well the TUTT not work now as tried few times and game not loading ??

TUTT does indeed still work as I just used it yesterday to send about 60 tickets from my main account to my other account. Both people have to be TUTT enabled for it to work, that's all I can tell you without violating the AUP. If your game is not loading, then you have other issues.

@GT CHAMP: As I have said before, I have all the Premium to Standard cars in Green ticket form, in all factory colors. Since I am all moved and settled now, I can start sending them to you. Let me know which ones you want and if you are TUTT enabled. (Would make things much easier in sending you all the cars.)

I will try and get the tutt working again so can do all of them as can do ;)

@GT CHAMP what is it you looking for ?
Also sent fr from account so just accept ok ;)

Tried the tutt and no joy with that as loads save back as was only :(:(:(:(

Last edited:
@GT CHAMP: As I have said before, I have all the Premium to Standard cars in Green ticket form, in all factory colors. Since I am all moved and settled now, I can start sending them to you. Let me know which ones you want and if you are TUTT enabled. (Would make things much easier in sending you all the cars.)

TUTT ON

Gift box empty. Don't have a prefrence in color, whatever 2 colors looks best in your opinion. Currently at work. Can empty gift box after 7:00 PM EST.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back