Project 24 - GARAGE 56 in 2018?

• Thread starter simonPL
  • 40 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so is this guy legitimately considering a garage 56 entry? Why haven't the mods moved this thread yet? It has nothing to do with GT6.

I'm starting to get the feeling that this isn't at all serious.

Yep, but have sponsors. So are: Falken, Motul, Bilstein, 24 and More and SwiatWyscigow.PL.
So, you have Falken (for definite?), and the rest are all aims? Do you have any proof of this? How have you managed to acquire sponsorship on a level that many international teams can't reach for a seemingly nonexistent concept?
Just magic :)
You'd need magic indeed.
Costs: 300-400 thousands euro.
For what? Building an LMP3/LMP2? You can't. Building a G56 car? That would have to be quite a concept to get the attention of the ACO, and you would need considerably more than your quoted sum to get anywhere. Costs go into the millions for a competitive Le Mans outing.

What team are you planning on assembling? Who do you know who can aid you? What motorsport engineering experience do you have? What experience do you have in the motorsport world?
I spoke with the Rebellion
Why did you contact a watch company about customer cars? Surely it would make sense to contact the actual constructor?
and Nissan.
What exactly did you contact them about? VK45DE prices? But judging by this...
Car will be named SEIR. It means Smallest Engine In Race.
...It seems that you're now going to be constructing your own engine? What motorsport engine builders are you in contact with? What exactly is your concept, because you seem to be plucking (mostly bad) ideas out of nowhere and changing your mind/the subject in every post.
I have 2 drivers with me.
Would you mind naming them, or at least telling us what experience they have? Any new project needs a driving force of at least one experienced driver.
Are starting in Global GT.
So you/your drivers (still haven't specified) are gaining experience(?) in a race series that hasn't existed for 19 years, or are running in an Irish Hayabusa mini-prototype series?
They have FIA licenses?
3d printed car is very possible.
How? You can't physically print every part in the car, it's impossible, so what members are you looking to print? What advantages are you looking to gain with it? Since it's now clear you're aiming to become a constructor, how much of a millionaire are you? Have you factored in your engineering team, your resources, your design, where it's going to be made, carbon fibre production, experienced aerodynamicists watching over the project, wind tunnel use, R&D costs, testing etc?
I have tire sponsor like Falken.
I really would like some proof of this.

It seems like you have no real idea of what you want to do, because you're either changing the vague details surrounding the project or avoiding important questions completely. Until you can post real ideas with no basic logical fallacies, provide a clear concept as to actually what you're undertaking and sensible details regarding development, and provide us with proof of some of your rather bold claims, I cannot see this as anything more than wishful thinking and the work of pure fantasy.

If you really have an idea, I'm surprised I haven't seen any details on the Facebook group "Mulsanne's Corner" - that has some highly knowledgeable and experienced international motorsport engineering figures. It may look passable in your eyes, and some people not see the inherent flaws with this, but it is absolutely see-through.

hsv
I'm starting to get the feeling that this isn't at all serious.

So, you have Falken (for definite?), and the rest are all aims? Do you have any proof of this? How have you managed to acquire sponsorship on a level that many international teams can't reach for a seemingly nonexistent concept?

You'd need magic indeed.

For what? Building an LMP3/LMP2? You can't. Building a G56 car? That would have to be quite a concept to get the attention of the ACO, and you would need considerably more than your quoted sum to get anywhere. Costs go into the millions for a competitive Le Mans outing.

What team are you planning on assembling? Who do you know who can aid you? What motorsport engineering experience do you have? What experience do you have in the motorsport world?

Why did you contact a watch company about customer cars? Surely it would make sense to contact the actual constructor?

What exactly did you contact them about? VK45DE prices? But judging by this...

...It seems that you're now going to be constructing your own engine? What motorsport engine builders are you in contact with? What exactly is your concept, because you seem to be plucking (mostly bad) ideas out of nowhere and changing your mind/the subject in every post.

Would you mind naming them, or at least telling us what experience they have? Any new project needs a driving force of at least one experienced driver.

So you/your drivers (still haven't specified) are gaining experience(?) in a race series that hasn't existed for 19 years, or are running in an Irish Hayabusa mini-prototype series?

They have FIA licenses?

How? You can't physically print every part in the car, it's impossible, so what members are you looking to print? What advantages are you looking to gain with it? Since it's now clear you're aiming to become a constructor, how much of a millionaire are you? Have you factored in your engineering team, your resources, your design, where it's going to be made, carbon fibre production, experienced aerodynamicists watching over the project, wind tunnel use, R&D costs, testing etc?

I really would like some proof of this.

It seems like you have no real idea of what you want to do, because you're either changing the vague details surrounding the project or avoiding important questions completely. Until you can post real ideas with no basic logical fallacies, provide a clear concept as to actually what you're undertaking and sensible details regarding development, and provide us with proof of some of your rather bold claims, I cannot see this as anything more than wishful thinking and the work of pure fantasy.

If you really have an idea, I'm surprised I haven't seen any details on the Facebook group "Mulsanne's Corner" - that has some highly knowledgeable and experienced international motorsport engineering figures. It may look passable in your eyes, and some people not see the inherent flaws with this, but it is absolutely see-through.

Engine will be Volkswagen production. Name of team: Falken Green Motorsports. Tires: Falken. Car name: FGT SEIR

Engine will be Volkswagen production. Name of team: Falken Green Motorsports. Tires: Falken. Car name: FGT SEIR
Thank you for avoiding absolutely every question I put to you.
For real life :D
hsv
Until you can post real ideas with no basic logical fallacies, provide a clear concept as to actually what you're undertaking and sensible details regarding development, and provide us with proof of some of your rather bold claims, I cannot see this as anything more than wishful thinking and the work of pure fantasy.
This hasn't changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back