Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
that last S-turn on trial mountain has always been kinda of stupid IMO. You could slam your way through there, either off the wall, through the grass, or both, at 200mph, and pass the finish line ahead of someone who took the normal line, despite the fact that you were temporarily in orbit.

stumpydino
anyone notice how much more airborne you can get now :scared:

Eh, that's just the final corner of trial mountain you can do that on the old Japanese demo as well. The first time I drove the Nur skyline their I managed it.

Has anyone seen any pictures or replays of the inside front or rear tire being lifted in a corner (not from a curb, but just from weight transfer).

uhhh that cool site with all car pictures doesn't work anymore now (it worked a few houres ago). Could someone who does can see the pictures post some pictures of 'new' cars and things. PLEASE DO IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ufffff, i menaged to break through the whole thread... Nice info you got there, but i missed all the cars galleries....

that's a nice intro 👍 although I like the GT2 one the best.
After seeing that and wanting to try Photomode, I wonder if you can unlock that GT40 model and use it for pics.

New RUF RT12:

Hope there is a chance to see it in the game!

Looks very nice!!!

Attachments

• RUF RT12.jpg
    RUF RT12.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 159
..why unlock the "special GT"???...i thought it was "TUNED VERSION OF THE CAR"!!!!
so is this white Ford GT (with rearwing) a special car (like the Nike one) or just a tuned up to max level car???

PunkRock
I'm kinda let down by the huge amount of trucks in the game... I could understand the sportier models, but the Honda Element?

According to a guy I know, the Element handles great. "...like a sport truck."

joe8
New RUF RT12:

Hope there is a chance to see it in the game!

Looks very nice!!!

very gooood!

Attachments

• RUF-RT12.jpg
    RUF-RT12.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 83
  • RUF-RT12-2.jpg
    RUF-RT12-2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 85
  • RUF-RT12-3.jpg
    RUF-RT12-3.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 43
eddieturner2002
Excuse me but no, the car on the Japanese website is the `93 -`95 model:

gt4_jpn.jpg

I specifically asked for the `95 -`98 model. But thanks anyway. There is still no evidence of a `95 -`98 S14 yet.

Well, if they bothered to include the older model, I don't see why they wouldn't include the newer one, seeing how it was in Prologue.

Flaanders
Wow, just read all 1368 posts, took me several hours, one thing that i noticed earlier (i think post 688) was a mention of racing modification by chaser_fan. Looking at the pictures of tune shops, I can recognize most icons (suspension, brakes, drivetrain etc.) but the last one is the outline of a car, is that racing modification?
I think thats for the tuners showroom, like Spoon has the Spoon S2000, Fit race car and S2000 race car. If some cars have race mods then they'll be in the icon for others along with the weight reduction.

mikepoint
Here it comes :dopey:

Wonderful!

I didn't expect that car to be in, nor have I seen it in a car list before.

While I miss Porsche and Ferrari in GT4 the fact I can now drive the following;

-RUF CTR "Yellowbird"
-Audi A4 DTM '04
-Audi TT DTM
-Audi R8
-Falken Skyline GT-R
-Skyline R34 V-spec II Nur
-original VW Beetle
-Nismo Z
-Merc Gullwing
-BMW M

On;
The Nordschleife, Suzuka, Tsukuba, Motegi, Fuji....

Those cars on those circuits above make the dissappointment almost totally go away. I can't wait until next week when my new PS2 with GT4 will be here.

Thanks for the picture.

Nice intro video! Although the opera music at the start dosnt really do it for me, Glad it changed. Do the in game cars sound like that?

Dew
very gooood!
(EDIT: removed image of the new RUF)

Indeed, though don't hold your breath for it to be in GT4. Maybe if there is a GT4 2.0 online version...but not the one out now.

...don´t think that the in game cars sound so(unforunately :<)!!!
but nice to hear the TUNED Ford GT and CLK-GTR "roarring"!!!!!!!
roaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back