Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saddened at the lack of a Le Mans video. :grumpy:

Come on you GT4 owners get playing it and unlock the track and post some full lap videos.
partysmiley5cr.gif

I couldn't hear the cars properly thanks to the crappy guitar playing. Yes, I finally got to watch the damn thing. thanks to Drift God. Thanks again,
dude!

Overall, I thought the video was just OK. I guess fighting to watch if for more than two hours took some of the fun away.

Can nobody host the pictures in GTPlanet of all the cars that are in the game pls, the pages with all the images of the cars dont work and im going crazy not being able to see them!!!!

Solid Lifters
I couldn't hear the cars properly thanks to the crappy guitar playing. Yes, I finally got to watch the damn thing. thanks to Drift God. Thanks again,
dude!

Overall, I thought the video was just OK. I guess fighting to watch if for more than two hours took some of the fun away.

Not as incident or action packed as the GT3 one, takes too long to start up, with all the slow photo location switching, and not enough car action from the game itself, plus the cuts are too fast.

Race Idiot
You better be talking about the Japanese version of GT2 *shakes fist like Homer* although the american version was well done but not as nicely as the Japanese one and the Euro version was boring as ****.

of course the japanese one! moon over the castle owns! the only US GT that i have is 3... :yuck:

kensei
What 04 F1 car is that model based on?
Thats a good question, this was covered in another thread a few days ago and theres no one F1 car it's modelled on, it's kind of a mix of different models, the side pods are similar to a Renault but the rest of the car is diference ect.

cobragt
chaser to 2 jay, how many automakers have you seen so far? 80 is said to be in the game

i think somebody looked in the credits & that there were the 80.

page 40 something.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTchampion

And you know..if someone were to read all of the critits posted here...: http://gallery.felixmcli.org/gallery/gt4credits you could proble find out all the companies and stuff that are in GT4 thats a good bit of info thanks for posting that maskrider.

I went thru and counted them...there are 80 in that list, as promised.

live4speed
Thats a good question, this was covered in another thread a few days ago and theres no one F1 car it's modelled on, it's kind of a mix of different models, the side pods are similar to a Renault but the rest of the car is diference ect.

Sorry if it has been covered but there is so much misinformation out there and "opinions" people are passing off as fact it is nice the game is finally out and there are actually facts backed up with screenshots now.

Plus I have been in Japanese GT4 demo land for the past month while waiting for my new PS2 with Gt4 to arrive.

That "F1" car still looks more like the new Lola A1GP cars....at least the nose and airbox do.

..but i like the F1 racer(say what u want!)!!!!...it looks modern a bit of renault(the F1 aerodynamic experts) a bit like Jaguar BUT it´s NO copy of any car just a MIXTURE and that´s what we needed!! ;>

Hi guys! A great thread really! Seems hard wait 'till february to have my pal version of GT4....fortunately GTPlanet exists!!!!! :)
I would know new info 'bout the tuning shops...(we bought GT and love it 'cos we are both tuners and racers)...so which new steps will be? Apart from nos obviously...and are manufacturer's racing cars back? (as in gt1 & gt2???)

Thanks u all friends!

ahhhh...that´s Sidefire! :lol: well hope it isn´t exaggerated with this Fire cuz i saw it just at Race cars (not litlle lupo or Yaris Cup Cars but DTM JGTC GT1.....cars)
so an EVO8 firing?ok looks fine but i saw a Toyota Yaris some pages before and it was backfiring too so exaggerated???

My guess is that, just like the brakes lighting up in GT3, the backfire effect is on ALL cars. Even on cars it's not supposed to be happening on, the brakes will light up and your exhaust will burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back