Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
3rdgenracerX
:crazy: sensory overload!!! So many great pics, lots of info and videos to download, damn 28k dialup is killing me.

I'm dying now that I know i'll have that in my hands in about 9ish days :crazy: Play asia confirmed that my Japan GT4 has been shipped out to me. :)

Did you order the asian japanese version or the JDM version? Since there were so many orders they've shipped the asian versions first. Tomorrow they'll ship the JDM version. I bought GT4 JDM and it's still in "preparing order" status :grumpy:

Read a couple of posts up guys, like I said it's a photoshop that was done a long time ago along with a few others.

3rdgenracerX
I bought the Japanese version, http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-41-77-4-15-GT4-70-e79-43-99.html#

Whats the JDM version?????

JDM = japanese domestic market . JDM GT4 is Gran Turismo 4 sold in Japan, in japanese language, while yours is the Asian version sold outside the japanese territory but which is still in japanese language. There's an Asian version in chinese language too. I think I could have saved 9 dollars and receive the game earlier if I ordered the asian-japanese version insted of the JDM one.

I think thats a proper race car, the Falken BP RX7 raced in 2003.

Samberto
There are three versions.
NTSC/J Japanese domestic version. Cost $69
NTSC Asia (with Japanese language) Cost $59
NTSC Asia (with Chinese Language) Cost $59

Do they all come with exsactly the same stuff, i.e. the paper box, extended manual (book) thingy?

Backfire indeed rules, isn't it ODD how the actual screenshots of the game, while very nice are nothing like the images paraded about a few weeks/ months ago as "in game". Still Backfire RAWRRR!!!!

code_kev
Backfire indeed rules, isn't it ODD how the actual screenshots of the game, while very nice are nothing like the images paraded about a few weeks/ months ago as "in game". Still Backfire RAWRRR!!!!

You're right, some screenshots look really terrible (expecially the blocky spoilers)

code_kev

They are overzoomed definately.

But Code Just Enjoy!

stumpydino
raced in 03? whyd they use an old model :odd:
I don't know, I don't know it was probably a logical choice given the rules for whatever series they raced it in.

Where are the actual shots of the game? If you are talking about the pics being posted now, then those are photomode pics.

SHIRAKAWA Akira
You're right, some screenshots look really terrible (expecially the blocky spoilers)
I think the custom spoilers will only stand out like that in photomode, I'd remove them for that with them looking so bad.

We need some vids damnit. Want to see some of that 1080i in action or whatever. Vids would be so perfect, why hasn't PD released some vids, gezzz.

Just thinking the same CobraGT.
Vids Now!

Weve overloaded on the car pics.

Either that or an in depth description of the games play elements!

Because it would just be more of the same tbh, we know what it looks like, what it sounds like, how it plays etc etc, I'd rather have info on multiplayer modes etc

eddieturner2002
Excuse me but no, the car on the Japanese website is the `93 -`95 model:

gt4_jpn.jpg

I specifically asked for the `95 -`98 model. But thanks anyway. There is still no evidence of a `95 -`98 S14 yet.

Both S14A and S14B are in game. Here is a screen of the one you want:

S14B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back