Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any advances on March, I'll say April (for the US ;)).
Any advances on April?

rollazn
1553 posts. This is crazy, I can't wait to get the US version whenever it comes out.

It's already here... I know it! those damn bastards are just holding out on us. There taking it home for themselves. When it does come out it will just meraculously show up some where. :banghead: I'm gonna go interogate people with birtha now. :dopey:

den brakke
If you buy me a DFP. :)
hmm.gif

Bet PD and KY are cracking open a bottle of champ's at the moment, GT4's launch party must be fun! :) .......probably all playing it :lol:

Playing it? Nahhh they will crack out the whips, and get em to make Gt5, it will be like Gt4, well in fact it WILL be Gt4, but less cars and tracks. It will also look about 50% better.

Ryosuke_Gumna
Post a url instead of .. Good pictures, [COLOR=Red]the Evo MR has still the Enkei wheels[/COLOR] :indiff: .[/QUOTE]

Time for the EVO rims discussion to end.
EVO VIII MR ‘03
EVO VIII MR GSR ’04

[IMG]https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=49003

Giancarlo
If the game is already gold, why would it come out 2-3 months from now? They're releasing it January 4th. They are.

Quote of the year. Giancarlo is in denial. The reality is that Gran Turismo 4 will NEVER be avaliable in the United States. :dopey:

Just kidding. I just hope It comes as soon as possible. If it comes on January 4th that would be perfect. A day of heaven, then I return to school! :(

Ha-ha. Anyways many believe the release date for American is 2/1/2005, Im not sure if I should believe that. It's not official right? Gosh. They do hate Americans. ;) Just Kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back