PS3 vs PCF1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 7 comments
Pc without a doubt if you can run it at good graphics settings.

Mods, support and organised leagues mean pc will give you the most for your money. Plus it's £10 cheaper.

If your PC can run it, go for it. I'm perfectly content with the PS3 version but if I had a PC powerful enough to run the game I'd get that one for sure.

If your PC can run it, go for it. I'm perfectly content with the PS3 version but if I had a PC powerful enough to run the game I'd get that one for sure.

I used to play 2011 on my PS3 because I thought my PC couldn't handle it (oh boy...I was so wrong °_°) and it's definitely a lot more fun on PC. Not having to cope with frame drops in Monaco alone is worth playing it on your PC if you can.

Thanks. I will test it tommorow.

I had a small test on the PS3-version.

pro's:
- I like the menu's compared to the previous years
- Graphics aren't blury like in 2011, they look more shiny now. (of course is this)

Cons:
- Sounds are bad. specially downshifting.

undecided:
- Raceviews. I liked the "above the helmet" view in 2010/2011 but in 2012 it looks weird. Its looks like they stole the "roof cam" from GT5. The cockpit is better now, you have more view on the track and mirrors.
- gameplay, I used a gamepad becaus i was to lazy to change my race equipment from my PC to the PS3. i can't drive whit a gamepad so i don't know how good or bad the game is. i will test that on the PC version.

I think i am going for the PC version. its indeed cheaper, has better graphics. And i don't have to move my steering wheel all the time.

I've played both versions, the graphics are easily 10x more impressive on the PC version, the difference is absolutely massive. Go PC if you can get away with it.

Back