PURE l DTM

• Thread starter Green
  • 214 comments

Which Damage Setting would you like to use ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DTMNextRaceMonza2.jpg

ROOM CLOSED

Last edited:
Good Racing Guys Will Post Results in a few days :P

Last edited:
a PURE | HEADS UP

We're approaching mid spring, and most of us go from winter to summer time. Or daylight savings as some of you say.

What's a tad tricky here is that we don't move the clock forward on the same date all over the world..

I.e, here in Sweden, we go in to daylight savings in the night between 25th, and 26th of March.

So expect to have some issues during the next mounth or so until all countries are on the same page again when it comes to start times for your races and quali sessions.

So make sure to take this in to concideration. 👍

PURE Racing to you all!
Best regards
Dennis / PURE Founder.

DTMRaceResultszzMONZARACE1.jpg

DTMRaceResultsMONZARACE2.jpg

Hey guys, Sorry these results took so long just been really busy this week 👍. Just wanted to say I was impressed with everyone driving in the first race, you guys did great there was a few crashes but no one has reported anything so I'll just leave it at that.

Immortal you have been penalised (Reviewed by PURE OFFICIALS and myself ) for consistently changing direction on the straight on the last lap of Race 2. This to me ungentlemenly conduct and I don't want to see it repeated 👍.

I'll sort out info for Tuesday Race info on Sunday night, thanks everyone have a good weekend :P.

DTMRaceResultszzMONZARACE1.jpg

DTMRaceResultsMONZARACE2.jpg

Hey guys, Sorry these results took so long just been really busy this week 👍. Just wanted to say I was impressed with everyone driving in the first race, you guys did great there was a few crashes but no one has reported anything so I'll just leave it at that.

Immortal you have been penalised (Reviewed by PURE OFFICIALS and myself ) for consistently changing direction on the straight on the last lap of Race 2. This to me ungentlemenly conduct and I don't want to see it repeated 👍.

I'll sort out info for Tuesday Race info on Sunday night, thanks everyone have a good weekend :P.

I have thought tha was ok but ok now i know that.
Now come good tracks:tup:

yeah, room will open at 7:00PM GMT as normal and qualifying will be at 7:45PM GMT 👍.

Guys we should drive today with Standard Quality and mics banned.
I have test both in my league and with standard qaulity its much better Quality.
With very high some drivers have had disconect.

We'll keep it the way it was last week, as there wasn't alot of problems last week. Well apart from me forgetting to change the grid order :P. If there is any connection issues we can always try that but mics are always banned anyway 👍

ROOM OPEN 1472 - 6118 - 4130 - 9222 - 3673

Last edited:
Sorry guys I've not had any time becuase of work, I also have to work 2moro night aswell :(. So with taking into consideration all my problems and the amount of drivers we have left, I believe it would be best just to cancel the rest of the season.

Anyway thanks for everyones support, I hope to race you all in the future and sorry it had to end like this 👎

But there is only 8 drivers left, 3 of which can't race tomorrow. We can't continue with this many drivers, It's not going to be competitive. I will Re-schedule tomorrow's race for next week, hopefully this will give me time to update everything and find out who's racing next week. If we can't get enough drivers then I'll have to end the season.

Maybe having a DTM spot race now again at the weekend would be better for people, I'm not sure TBH. :indiff:

No worries Green, its not your fault. Just lack of interest i guess. Pity, was starting to be a fun season. I'll always be here for the next time anyway. All the best :D

I'm very sory , my ps3 got YLOD , i just bought new one . I hope i will be in race next time ;/

So today's race have been postponed to next week ?

That is perfectly fine with me, hope we will be able to have at least 8 starters next week and hopefully we will manged to find a few new drivers as well :)

So today's race have been postponed to next week ?

That is perfectly fine with me, hope we will be able to have at least 8 starters next week and hopefully we will manged to find a few new drivers as well :)

Yes next Week we drive we must find new drivers.
I dont understand why we are only 8 drivers.
Berty have a 90er dtm laeague and we get there always 12 drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back