Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,846 comments
Sir your window logo is beyond the AS-1 line. I'm going to fine you for that. *throws up from everything else*

My new favourite blog http://z32tears.tumblr.com/

Here's just a few of my hand picked favourites (Some of these will likely be reposts, they're too awful to be just discovered now)

tumblr_n98kklJZ7y1tfgwgko1_500.jpg

tumblr_nbapubtU2G1tfgwgko3_500.jpg

Baja spec yo!

tumblr_nbgj7s1FYi1tfgwgko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n84ctcLjzj1tfgwgko1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8fbl9VEmo1tfgwgko1_500.jpg

tumblr_n7zvx60o581tfgwgko2_500.jpg

(same car)
tumblr_n7zvx60o581tfgwgko1_500.jpg

I mean these are just from a couple pages, go check out that blog and prepare to cry
JESUS CHRIST ON A POGO STICK, GET THESE OUTTA HERE!

My eyes!! They burn and bleed! Oh God, so much insufferable pain to watch all these ruined!

hsv
If it was converted back in period, then I could deal with it. One-off race cars used to happen all the time.

Did anyone say ruined Alfa....?

Modifiye_Alfa_Romeo_146_1996_model.jpg
Yes but there's a difference between something ugly like that and something modified like this:
image.jpg

Which isn't to my taste, I'd keep it stock but it's perfectly acceptable.

gAfMrby.jpg

Bahahahaha
I have been waiting for this car to show up. Its a Albuquerque car and I haven't seen it around recently to take pictures. That poor fox body luckily it is a 4cly.

Call me whatever you want... but something aboutit, I kind of like. I would still rather be shot than seen in that thing, but something about it i almost like. I cant explain it.

Call me whatever you want... but something aboutit, I kind of like. I would still rather be shot than seen in that thing, but something about it i almost like. I cant explain it.
Some people do like it. It was in the Big start of the year car show "the super-nationals" about 4 or 5 years ago.

And to extend on this post, @Dagger311, I am one or two years past upgrade eligibility, but there's no one in my family that has money for a new phone, thank you very much.
What phone do you have that can't load 13 pictures?

That means nothing to me :lol:
The point was, I don't have a fast computer either, and it works fine.

But, this is getting very off-topic.
small-1976-Chevrolet-Caprice-donk.jpg

small-1988-Chevrolet-Caprice-box.jpg

small-Chevrolet-1972-Caprice-coupe-donk.jpg

small-1981-Buick-Regal-donk.jpg

1971-Chevrolet-Caprice-coupe-donk-b-250x200.jpg

1971-Chevrolet-Impala-coupe-dub-v--250x200.jpg

1971-Chevrolet-Impala-convertible-donk-a-250x200.jpg

1971-Chevrolet-Impala-coupe-donk-c-250x200.jpg

Donks are never not funny.

Back