Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,846 comments
1799121_1521764111397703_5603790003395316965_o.jpg
They entire post was hilarious :lol: the admin of the page was like " 🤬 off, your car is a POS"

No pic, sorry, but today I saw a 2001-2007 Silverado regular cab with a Cadillac front end and double vented hood.
Not gonna lie; looked pretty decent. (Excluding hood)

I'm mostly curious if that was an El Camino that he just swapped the front end with or a GTO that had a lot more work put into it to graft the El Camino rear section. Either way it's something GM probably should have built themselves, because it looks very nice.
I think it was a GTO. The bed looks shorter than normal.

Alright, so some of the last few posts featured frankencars.
Or rather, cars with the front end of one car, and with the back end of another.
....Is it time to include the "Onevia" yet?
Well, that is, if you can find a picture of one showing both its front and back.
But i got something equally as questionable! (although possibly not intentional)
1546b959.jpg

27fe0b7f.jpg

Seems like someone got their car cultures mixed up... or fused...

I do not like the CLS either but to me maybe this shows just how relative reality is: Sitting where I am now, no thanks - it is questionable. But place me in Germany, with my job being about 50 miles down the autobahn, and a "normal spare" car for dates and so on, then why yes sir, I would not mind trying to tear the tar off the road with that ...

At least put rims to fill in the wheel wells you cut....

saaYO9x.jpg

The rag top convertible looks bad but why not fix the rear suspension .

CezpZgjh.jpg

k7A5fHZh.jpg

I don't know what to say but this is just crazy.
aWlH5vth.jpg

R8aj8O9h.jpg

38ckuNKl.jpg

Back