Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,846 comments
Function> Form

_MG_8541-Edit-2%20copy.jpg

Well then.... still looks beautiful.
What is THAT? :drool:

Bosozoku is a bike gang. Has nothing to do with cars. The term went overseas and has been attributed to the wrong culture.

Just like the evolution of the term stance. If you saw the definition of the original term back in Japan, you would like it. It came over the west, or east depending on your view, where it was "innovated" and went back to Japan. This kept on happening back and forth, each culture adding something until you have Mexi flush, hella flush, etc.

Shakotan and Zokusha are the styling of cars that is over the top; especially Zokusha's.

For reference:

It's not Bosozoku. I already told you this.

It's not a gang. It is a style that gangs use. Bosozoku is also not exclusive to motorcycles (or gangs for that matter). It works like this: Bosozoku -> Zokusha -> Kaido Racer. When you want to break down the style designations and meanings of the words. It's all the same thing.

I like it but I hate it because it's like a copy. But cheapified. Too many "what kind of Mustang is that" questions.

1 isn't too bad, but it doesn't look right like that.

And when trucks get as old as 3, lifting them just looks goofy, like lowering them to the ground.

Back