Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,846 comments
bertone-mantide-custom-corvette-zr1.jpg

138987_Rear_3-4_Web.JPG

6ab27286df79af9906d9cd06f9ff2ba8.jpg

Just because it has a Stance Works/Stance Nation water-mark doesn't automatically make it questionable.
Never said it did.

But turns out, that's a fairly rare BMW, and according to sources you'll find by reverse google searching, it's been lowered, so at least it's not completely stock. :P

Never said it did.

But turns out, that's a fairly rare BMW, and according to sources you'll find by reverse google searching, it's been lowered, so at least it's not completely stock. :P
You originally posted it on the thought that the body had been modified in some way. I genuinely think you should do a little more research on some cars, or at least stick to posting cars you have a lot of knowledge in (because you really do). Just a thought. :)

Oh my God...
IMG_4342-640x480.jpg

IMG_4346C-640x449.jpg

IMG_4350-640x480.jpg

@hsv: I thought the wing was aftermarket, and the front aero piece.

And not exactly sure of anything I have a decent amount of knowledge on that would be considered questionable.

Edit (again): The guy who has that BMW is also a famous music director, apparently...

Last edited:
Really? Cool then.
His name is Amir "That911"
tumblr_n3fmpsXHiv1qfzs7zo2_500.jpg

He also has a E36 M3

tumblr_n8cmwu3bMn1qfzs7zo1_500.jpg

Other then the stickers, it's not bad.

I thought it had bigger wheels on it. And what about those things on the side?
It has a body kit but the vents on the side are stock.

Why is it on the stance site? Never made sense to me, why stock cars get posted there.
I don't know why they post cars that are not staced, they post race cars and that are just lowered.

It looks like they ran out of paint half way thought painting it.

00z0z_7edZwkYmnHS_600x450.jpg
00e0e_gsXOq1Gd8Wx_600x450.jpg
01212_dPb9gJK0Ipu_600x450.jpg

The engine mods looks cool for a drag racer but making it a convertible it just stupid.

beetleeverything2.jpg
beetleeverything.jpg

Just no.........:yuck:

crazyvolvo5.jpg
crazyvolvo4.jpg

How about a Hyundai Coupe? It's currently for sale in my area.

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

The interior is apparently cream leather, which must match the yellow paint brilliantly. Apparently it's had £60,000+ spent on it. None of that on the engine though...

Oh my God...
IMG_4342-640x480.jpg

IMG_4346C-640x449.jpg

IMG_4350-640x480.jpg

@hsv: I thought the wing was aftermarket, and the front aero piece.

And not exactly sure of anything I have a decent amount of knowledge on that would be considered questionable.

Edit (again): The guy who has that BMW is also a famous music director, apparently...
Those Corvettes don't look questionable at all really

Back