Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,842 comments
As one who despised the headlights on the Z33 when it came out (I'm more apathetic now), I can appreciate the desire to change them. The forms rendered in the green version are much more pleasing visually than both stock and the purple car but the execution leaves much to be desired.

Note: I'm only referring to the shape of the headlights as they relate to the hood and other adjacent bodywork; the other modifications (color combination, wheel color alone, spatula at the bottom of the front bumper) would have been better off not made.

I think I found something that's questionable that deserves to be tasteful. Get your eyes ready gentlemen.
w7Fljh27.jpg

y2pUOWVz.jpg

I would so buy this thing.
Trying to make a car look like something it isn't is a total waste.

Trying to make a car look like something it isn't is a total waste.
There's merit when sheer exclusivity (be it cost of ownership or the lack of an available example) prohibits possession of a car, and a valiant effort is made to duplicate the car in question--there are some fine homebuilts out there, as well as quality component kits. That said, the thing that incited such a response is none of the above. (It still has the P O R S C H E in the rear bumper when it clearly isn't one, for crying out loud.)

I think I found something that's questionable that deserves to be tasteful. Get your eyes ready gentlemen.
w7Fljh27.jpg

y2pUOWVz.jpg

I would so buy this thing.
Okay, I'm looking at this thing again, and now I see the Nissan Z part of it.

SO, There's:

A Maserati Granturismo front,
A Porsche 991 rear,
And a Nissan Z body...?

I'd be surprised if the last one hadn't been photoshopped. Actually, It might have turned out better had Photoshop been used--MS Paint?

The "bed" appears to get deeper as it moves back or, the more likely scenario, it was copy/pasted.

I thought you meant the one in the link, I think the other is real, and here is one more of them :D

8827511.jpg
Much more believable than the white example, and there are obvious differences in the modification--be it real or digital.

Note: I didn't realize the lower link was any different than the one above.

It looks like a common modification they use for hearses, that one is from Argentina. And now, all the funny is sucked out of it anyway.

Back