Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,842 comments
The cargo area isn't large enough to fit anything that wouldn't fit inside an estate, actually bit less as you can fold the rear seats in the estate, but not in the Baja, and everything you put there would get wet if you drove it in a rain or when it's snowing. Of course you can put a cover on the bay, but then it'd be just a saloon with a complicated boot opening system. It just isn't worth it.

Still looks cool though :P

EDIT: Already posted on page 1104, and 1105.

http://gearheads.org/gold-diamond-trans-am-runs-on-silk-and-axe-body-spray/

I almost cried. Don't let @Harry6784 see this. :guilty::guilty: Pretty sure this is THE most ugly TA I have seen in my life. :yuck:

Gold-Pontiac-Trans-Am-CSP14-1024x768.jpg

Last edited:
The cargo area isn't large enough to fit anything that wouldn't fit inside an estate, actually bit less as you can fold the rear seats in the estate, but not in the Baja, and everything you put there would get wet if you drove it in a rain or when it's snowing. Of course you can put a cover on the bay, but then it'd be just a saloon with a complicated boot opening system. It just isn't worth it.
To be fair, I don't believe the Legacy sedan had folding rear seats (the Baja had weird, custom two piece units which folded on the bottom and left the top half hanging on the back of the cab) and just had a passthrough in the fold down arm rest in the center, so the Baja at least in theory can carry more than the sedan since its passthrough was... about the same height but probably three times as wide.

Kinda funny that how practical the Baja was not came up in too completely separate threads, though.

Last edited:
To be fair, I don't believe the Legacy sedan had folding rear seats (the Baja had weird, custom two piece units which folded on the bottom and left the top half hanging on the back of the cab) and just had a passthrough in the fold down arm rest in the center,

IIRC, this is correct.

Back