Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,834 comments
Behold...

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

5-1.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

62,000 miles, 4 DOORS,MANUEL 5 SPEED,PETROL 2.5 Turbo over 240hp,SPORT AIR FILTER,POWER STEERING,ELECTRIC WINDOWS,CENTRAL LOCKING,DIGITAL CLIMATE CONTROL,AIR CONDITION,ALLOY WHEELS,REAR BOOT SPOILER,TINTED GLASS.3 AMPLIFIERS MAX.POWER 3000W.SPEAKERS,SUB BUFFERS,PIONEER CD/DVD,EXEDY RAICING CLUTCH COST ME 1800pounds,new timing belt,new breaks,OIL,MOT. £5,500.

96_manuel.jpg

[/thread]

You. Are. Joking. All of that for 5500 quid. You'd have to pay me a helluva lot more than 5500 to even be seen near that thing...

dont forget the sub buffers...they must do...something...if there was such things

i wonder does the price include the fine for it being unlicensed since november 08? :P

So thats an airfilter and a clutch? The only performance things on it?

Nope, it has GTR sticker on the front bumper..... oh and Type R on the seats.

I feel sad for that car :(

Actually now looking at it I am curious how they got the subs in that deep, R33's have a large rear bulkhead which strengthens the rear end and houses the battery and HICAS computer. it looks to me he would have had to cut much of it away to fit them in, ruining some of the structural rigidity.

Last edited:

Actually now looking at it I am curious how they got the subs in that deep, R33's have a large rear bulkhead which strengthens the rear end and houses the battery and HICAS computer. it looks to me he would have had to cut much of it away to fit them in, ruining some of the structural rigidity.

After seeing that, do you really think the owner thought or even knew about any of this? If it were a more sensible, realistic price, say...£100, I'd gladly buy it and burn it just to put out of it's misery. Hell, the most you're paying for there is the poor excuse for a sound system.

Someone needs to go round to that Skyline owner's house pretending to buy it and punch him square in the face.

Wow, gtp is slow to get barryboys stuff :L..
You guys should join up .. But if your going to join read the stickies please.. or youll get raped..
Im onlly a lurker becuase I'm not paying for a ISP email

Same deal for the sedans as well? I don't actually know, but maybe they're different between the 2drs and 4drs? That one's still a steaming pile of ... though.

Dont know if this one is old or if its been posted before... but I think its definitely questionable :D Those people in the Ukraine, very vivid imaginations 👍

oekrainse-sportauto-1.jpg

oekrainse-sportauto-2.jpg

oekrainse-sportauto-3.jpg

oekrainse-sportauto-4.jpg

oekrainse-sportauto-5.jpg

:lol: nice little 4-cylinder engine for everyone to see

Last edited:
RE: Ukranabomination

Wow...I would hate to drive that thing in the rain. that's asking for drowned engine.

. Or people who are careful to leave the shoepolish dragstrip registration number on their car window for months after they actually went for a day of bracket racing, just because they think it makes them look cool.

It's all poseur stuff, and if there's one thing I despise, it's poseurs.

Poser? never seen it spelled with a "u".

I've actually done that on accident. I went to Test and Tune, they put the number where I couldn't see it while I was driving so I'd forget to wash it off when I was home. The way my car is parked at home I always approach it from the back.

Took two weeks before I remembered to wash it off. :lol: I didn't do it on purpose, it makes no sense to think it'd make you looks cool. There were ding dongs there in TC's and Civic's that were running 13 sec 1/8. Also an EVO that go stomped by a 2500 silverado.

There's a guy running around here in a ITR (the only silver RHD 4door ITR in the U.S. apparently) who bought the car with "218" written on the window in shoe polish. It's been months since he bought it and he's still got it written there.

I dont know, here are some Interesting vehicles..Ish?
11242670337.jpg
11243430657.jpg
11243408001.jpg
11242802305.jpg
11242695425.jpg
11242691585.jpg
11242786689.jpg
11243555073.jpg

Yeah I like the viper with the wheelchair accessory...thats badass...and the "K" napper license plate....on a van no doubt...I wonder what they do?

Poser? never seen it spelled with a "u".

You mean, correctly? :sly: In seriousness, the way Duke spelled it is right in the context he used it (behaving in a way to impress others). The Poser spelling literally means someone who poses, or can be used for someone posing a question.

Is'nt that how the French spell it...? lol.:sly:

Ironically, the French spell it Poser, not with the "u" as you'd expect.

Back