Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,840 comments
LOOOOL the NATS GT-K. Friggen love that cappu! NATS is responsible for some other god-aweful creations...:

NATS-Concept-Honda-Insight-CarscooP3.jpg

crsm0000000000.JPG

mazda_oth_fe_9_815.jpg

nats_soarer_gt.jpg

Craftsmanship and finish: Spot on. Design and concept... waaaaaaaaaay off.

They did a Mark X with a SuperGT like bodykit and some shakotan-like cars (i believe it was a bB) and it's in a vid my friend showed me, but i can't seem to find it

^That is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. Not just cars, but overall. And I've seen some pretty stupid stuff.

The toyota badge is kind of a dead giveaway.
Well, yeah. I know that now.

:P

Saw this today:

2012-06-05_13-42-41_576.jpg

2012-06-05_13-42-57_352.jpg

2012-06-05_13-42-08_290.jpg

2012-06-05_13-42-22_837.jpg

It was actually really nicely done, but then you have to remember that he did all that crap to what is (no offense Brad) essentially a Toyota Camry coupe rather than a turbocharged AWD beast.

Last edited:
That celica is pretty cool, but that is true.

Although i'm sure it'd be pretty fun to drive that thing in some open track days... the Camry isn't the slowest family sedan... well sorta

Well, yeah. I know that now.

:P

"Celica"

Saw this today:

It was actually really nicely done, but then you have to remember that he did all that crap to what is (no offense Brad) essentially a Toyota Camry coupe rather than a turbocharged AWD beast.

Is it just me or does that car look like 3/4 the normal size?

That Celica isn't too bad. But I agree, it does look rather small. :odd:

As for the Lotus... it looks like a fake Transformers toy.

*Celica "rally car" *

I was looking for pics of the real rally car cause the decals on that didn't look right and FOUND THIS

Back