Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,840 comments
vandenal
Stagea with a R34 front clip

Madertus
There you go:

OMG!!! I love it. A R34 front with a designed Stagea Ute that drifts. Amazing. 👍

MedigoFlame
Some may like it... But I don't.

Paint it in black, and I'll wear either Batman or Darth Vader outfit and take it for a spin.

RocZX
WTF!
The wheel flares look like they same from the 300SL and the front bumper looks from something. And it looks ugly.:yuck:

Get rid of the fenders on the rear and it would look good. The white paint shows the ugly side of the bodykit. :ill:

Some more WTF from YouTube. :lol:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Bt7oCxv1DMk

Last edited:
white-trash-repairs-burnin-rubber.jpg

Holy crap what a long URL! Anyways, I saw one of those a while ago, it's a Fisker Karma, It's a hybrid sort of thing where the gas engine charges the battery. It looks cool, but it sounds like it is a questionable purchase in the first place.
👎

He got it on his 18th birthday from his manager (I think). Saw the car on Ellen Degeneres show before he chromed it.

Let's take a minute of silence for those poor two Fiats that have been engaged in a forced horrible marriage that they will have to shamely be in until the crusher takes them apart. :guilty: :(

LOL that's now a Fiat 1500.

So.... Hollywood blvd yesterday yielded this:

74734_4109987155118_1446284010_3640260_69109540_n.jpg

yes that's a Tibby Turbulence... and to add insult to injury it's sound system was blasting Tokyo Drift by the Teriyaki Boyz....

534335_4109987915137_1588382754_n.jpg

XD i think this was an accord, i was too busy vomiting. I was trying to find parking, and driving past it, the owner was demo-ing his hydrolic system. Yes an accord with a hydrolic system. The crowd around these two cars was astounding seeing as to how cheesey and tooley they looked

and i also spotted this E92 the other day...

178952_4109985995089_1446284010_3640258_155944964_n.jpg

I kinda like it...but i definitely hate the paint job. The front end seemed to be missing the stock lip, er it's been ripped off, but it was ok tastefull for rosemead

Tiburon and Accord are ugly. :yuck:

That E92 looks cool expect for the body kit. Is the car matte Orange and matte black, cause the black on top looks like it's matte but the trunk looks like it's glossy ?

That E92 looks cool expect for the body kit. Is the car matte Orange and matte black, cause the black on top looks like it's matte but the trunk looks like it's glossy ?

I think the boot is indeed, glossy.. :lol:

My opinion, that's a really messed up E92. Shame.

OtakuTaikun
LOL that's now a Fiat 1500.

So.... Hollywood blvd yesterday yielded this:

yes that's a Tibby Turbulence... and to add insult to injury it's sound system was blasting Tokyo Drift by the Teriyaki Boyz....

XD i think this was an accord, i was too busy vomiting. I was trying to find parking, and driving past it, the owner was demo-ing his hydrolic system. Yes an accord with a hydrolic system. The crowd around these two cars was astounding seeing as to how cheesey and tooley they looked

and i also spotted this E92 the other day...

I kinda like it...but i definitely hate the paint job. The front end seemed to be missing the stock lip, er it's been ripped off, but it was ok tastefull for rosemead

Dude, that Accord and Tibby....:ill:. You just witnessed Fast and Furious and NFS Underground together. :lol:

Did you meet Brian, Dom, Sean, Han, DK, Twinkie, Rachel, Sam, Eddie and the rest? How was Bayview? I'm the biggest racer out there, but I have nicer cars than those two. :lol:

Those guys who owned them always try to race me, thinking that they are fast. Pawn them over 20 times. :lol:

Even though it's kinda annoying to some, but I like Tokyo Drift from the Teriyaki Boyz. :scared:

The BMW looks ok, but I'm not feeling the half done design and one part matte, the other gloss.

350Z with Veilside Bodykit - if it had wheels, it wouldn't look so bad.

300ZX/350Z hybrid - WTF. The 300ZX looked so much better than the 350Z, what on earth made him do that?! Even Lamborghini bought rights to Nissan 300ZX headlamps and fitted them to the Diablo.

Edit: the 300ZX doesn't look too bad, but it woulda looked a lot better if it was just one car.

Dooglers8
That's awesome. :lol:

Also, found this 350Z on Craigslist today. It's an '06 with 98k miles on it. Owner's asking $14750 for it. Eww. :crazy:

I would buy I ASAP, but........I don't have the cash for it now. :banghead::(

If I did, buy some OZ Superleggras or some TE37s and paint the car in a different color. After that, then it's the VQ35.

That Z hybrid......:ill::yuck:. WTF?! Both Z put together like that is down right disrespectful. The 300ZX has a boxy body and the lines don't relate with the Z33's curves.

The Eclipse is bad :yuck:

The description on the Accord is funny, it says the car has sports body kit and then that car is "vary" fast. :lol:

Back