Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,840 comments
My godness! That foxbody is ugly. :ill::yuck:

Who wants to bet it's the 🤬 V6? :lol:

But I like the white Mustang though, nice designs. 👍

Look at this, can somebody say too much NFSU? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7oZJo2_egw

I'm trying to find a video of a hideious riced out Cvic that was a lowrider that was bouncing up and down and one of the foglamps fell out of the cheap bodykit. I seen it before, but I can't find it again. Made me :lol:.

Top Gear posted about the Enzo 458 Mansory thing on Facebook. Out of the 400 comments 2 said they liked it.

Went to jtown the other day, and i saw someone in a Z33 with the Havoc widebody

004098.jpg

God that thing was aweful.

Not to mention, it must've drained his swiss bank account because he was rolling on the stockers and no spacers.

Plus he painted it "Party Rocking-Morning-After Puke Green"

I have some pics i gotta upload. but man it was gross

318218_4056203650564_1446284010_3610892_1885817543_n.jpg

hahhaha east l.a is the land of questionable cars.. One drive through that city and I'd probably be able to fill up this section by myself.

Not too sure if you've seen it, but near my work and in the East Los area, there's this green 90s accord with mesh-like wheels and a widebody... Ugh. The hood and roof are spraypainted (i think) and it's topped off with chrome tails. I wish i coulda snapped a pic or two of that

Last edited:
The silver Z looks alright, but WHY to that green one?! :mad:

Let's go get this 🤬 and save that poor Z. Who's with me?!

dubR.JPG

I had to bring this back up. I see this car every time i drive down Whittier blvd and holy hell is that thing hideous. No matter how many times i see this i always have the same expression>>> :crazy::yuck: They show it off in front of the shop with some other questionable cars. The rims are so massive that i dont even get how this would even function.

I remember seeing this thing at a car show in the UK a few years back. I swear the wheels were even bigger back then. I've got a photo of it somewhere on my other computer.

OMG!!!! That poor DeLoren. :(

Why put a spoiler on the car? Yep, must have traveled back to 2001. Met Dom, Brian and the rest. Wanted to race them all. Added a huge spoiler on the car. Beat Dom and Brian and came right back to the present time. :lol:

Back To The Future: Fast and Furious Edition. :lol:

It's not technically factory, but it was made by BMW's very own M Division. Apparently it was simply an April Fool's joke, but was also commissioned by someone...

The PT Cruiser is ugly and it made me throw up alitte.

The M3 ute is the coolest thing ever, even thought is was an April Fools joke.

Back