Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,840 comments
I had to bring this back up. I see this car every time i drive down Whittier blvd and holy hell is that thing hideous. No matter how many times i see this i always have the same expression>>> :crazy::yuck: They show it off in front of the shop with some other questionable cars. The rims are so massive that i dont even get how this would even function.

Man i know what you mean. My wife personally loves that car, and i don't know how she can. The shoe place next to A&G houses that infamous BMW Altima i posted a while back Hahahahhahaha east los angeles. lol

After you look at the links this thing will seem boring.
http://www.anecdotoff.com/2008/12/07/super-crazy-pimped-cars.html

Oh my...

1228687536_9011a56fecb4.jpg

That actually reminds me of a show a few years back... I can't remember the name of it but it had a Saxo or something dressed up as a mouse like that and a BMW dressed up as a cat, and a celebrity had to drive the Saxo and avoid the BMW... what was that show called? It's really bugging me now. lol

Man i know what you mean. My wife personally loves that car, and i don't know how she can. The shoe place next to A&G houses that infamous BMW Altima i posted a while back Hahahahhahaha east los angeles. lol

hahhaha east l.a is the land of questionable cars.. One drive through that city and I'd probably be able to fill up this section by myself.

Oh my...

1228687536_9011a56fecb4.jpg

That actually reminds me of a show a few years back... I can't remember the name of it but it had a Saxo or something dressed up as a mouse like that and a BMW dressed up as a cat, and a celebrity had to drive the Saxo and avoid the BMW... what was that show called? It's really bugging me now. lol

Well, at least this one is funny :)

Every Mansory-tuned vehicle purchase should come with a free year's supply of electroshock therapy.

Invader Technologies Nissan Patrol Invader N40
2011-invader-n40w.jpg

Sure looks like an invader.

EDIT: Here's another Mansory eyesore....The Porsche Panamera interior.
mansory-panamera-interior.jpg

Well, to save my internal organs from heavy vomiting. I'll stay away from that website. :ill:

But, I kinda like the 458 a little.

The 458 is a bit strange for me, I do like some parts of it but then I see another bit of the car (like those grills) and it just puts me off the whole car. Especially as the car was so beautiful in the first place!

Just saw this on Yahoo; a '99 Mustang with a custom design by using Sharpies. Figured I'd post it here :

sharpiemustang1.jpg

chrisdunlopdetail.jpg

slideshow-sharpie-mustang-1.jpg

oh God why:

Custom Foxbody Mustang.[IMG][/QUOTE]

:yuck:

[quote="Dooglers8, post: 7104635"]Just saw this on Yahoo; a '99 Mustang with a custom design by using Sharpies. Figured I'd post it here :

[/QUOTE]

That's looks cool.

Back