Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,840 comments
tumblr_m405u1pDjj1rs5yl2o1_1280.jpg

This is not questionable. This car is amazing

Hmm... I've seen worse. Not too keen on the orange though, or the wheels. I can't stand 4 spokes.

Well the Corvette and the Suzuki looks kinda okay to me. I'm guessing that the owner of the Vette was trying to recreate the '60 racing Corvettes, not the Datyona Coupe IMO.

The little Suzuki is alright, even though I perfer my Suzuki Decaf and Escudo. But I'll rock that any day.

GranTurismo916
Found it on topspeed.com.

:scared:

:facepalm:

Do people know what the word "Classy" or "Elegant" means? :banghead:

If you want to design a RR or any luxury car, I would say lower it with some nice fitting rims or rock the VIP look. Those are some timeless looks that can go with the RR, not this 🤬.

I mean, what 🤬 would drive that? :facepalm:

Well the Corvette and the Suzuki looks kinda okay to me. I'm guessing that the owner of the Vette was trying to recreate the '60 racing Corvettes, not the Datyona Coupe IMO.

The little Suzuki is alright, even though I perfer my Suzuki Decaf and Escudo. But I'll rock that any day.

:facepalm:

Do people know what the word "Classy" or "Elegant" means? :banghead:

If you want to design a RR or any luxury car, I would say lower it with some nice fitting rims or rock the VIP look. Those are some timeless looks that can go with the RR, not this 🤬.

I mean, what 🤬 would drive that? :facepalm:

VIP? i dont think a RR should be modded at all. Or not to the VIP extent at least.

Madertus
Better blast your eyes out now, you seriously don't want to look at that:

I just threw up a little bit of my lunch, but mistakenly tried to wash my mouth out with antifreeze.

(I didn't think it would be fair to anyone by reposting the image.)

Come on ._. I'm seriously no idea what drives people to do such things :lol:

I just threw up a little bit of my lunch, but mistakenly tried to wash my mouth out with antifreeze.

(I didn't think it would be fair to anyone by reposting the image.)

I think this forum is the last place on the Interwebz where people actually ARE nice to each other 👍

OK now, this is properly disgusting (sorry for a potential repost):

mercedes_slr_anliker_01.jpg

Pay attention what it says at the back. 'Red gold dream' :odd: Anyway, the more striking bit is in my opinion "MC LAREN".
mercedes_slr_anliker_02.jpg

Better blast your eyes out now, you seriously don't want to look at that:
Mercedes-McLaren-SLR-999-Encrusted-with-Gold-Interior.jpg

anliker-mclaren-slr-999-red-gold-dream-swiss-tuned-img_7.jpg

Spiderman would be proud.

ImaRobot
VIP? i dont think a RR should be modded at all. Or not to the VIP extent at least.

When I mean about VIP, I can mostly see a sleek design bodykit that brings out the lines of the RR, equip 20-26 inch rims and a suspension system to lower the car about 3-4 inches. Maybe a sound system, a some VIP nightclub like interior or leave that out. That's what I call a modified RR :). Because the VIP look is classy, elegant and beautiful, and it would look good on a RR as well a Lexus LS, GS, or a Mercedes C or E-Class.

Man that poor DeLoren. What moron would do this to a iconic car? I hope that the car falls on the 🤬 and helps itself and the world a great favor and get rid of the retards(again, no offence) who like this crap. :mad::banghead:

I found this 🤬 on YouTube the other day. What a complete waste of time, money and brains. What 🤬 would do something like this? :facepalm::banghead::mad:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=5EpKaGPRzBY

Last edited:
Back