Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,840 comments
rwd_013.jpg

It's obviously not finished yet, but it WAS a Honda EM1 which when done up right can look awesome. This is certainly not doing it up right.

The build thread shows its been converted to Rear wheel drive.

Pagey279
It's obviously not finished yet, but it WAS a Honda EM1 which when done up right can look awesome. This is certainly not doing it up right.

This isn't questionable it's freaking awesome. 👍👍👍

I think this is a Thunderbird made to look like something older. I've seen it before I've just never got around to taking a pic of it.

dubR.JPG

I had to bring this back up. I see this car every time i drive down Whittier blvd and holy hell is that thing hideous. No matter how many times i see this i always have the same expression>>> :crazy::yuck: They show it off in front of the shop with some other questionable cars. The rims are so massive that i dont even get how this would even function.

OK now, this is properly disgusting (sorry for a potential repost):

mercedes_slr_anliker_01.jpg

Pay attention what it says at the back. 'Red gold dream' :odd: Anyway, the more striking bit is in my opinion "MC LAREN".
mercedes_slr_anliker_02.jpg

Better blast your eyes out now, you seriously don't want to look at that:
Mercedes-McLaren-SLR-999-Encrusted-with-Gold-Interior.jpg

anliker-mclaren-slr-999-red-gold-dream-swiss-tuned-img_7.jpg

ImaRobot
I had to bring this back up. I see this car every time i drive down Whittier blvd and holy hell is that thing hideous. No matter how many times i see this i always have the same expression>>> :crazy::yuck: They show it off in front of the shop with some other questionable cars. The rims are so massive that i dont even get how this would even function.

WTF?!?! :lol:

Not sure if it's a JadaToys 1:24 or a 1:1. :odd::lol:

wolfdragon97
It's times like these I really do feel sorry for my eyes.

Seeing this 🤬 up car makes my stomach hurt and my eyes as well. :ill::yuck:

Why ruin a SLR?!?! :facepalm:

RocZX

What on the face of the earth?!?! :lol:

Too much NFS Underground yo! Now you need to rank up moar style pointz to get on a magazine cover and own the streets.

Apparently at a local car show.

469885_4089255308487_1195835951_65925439_957490203_o.jpg

468043_4089257028530_1195835951_65925440_1497998523_o.jpg

Its a Corvette (Grand Sport maybe) wanting to be a Daytona Coupe.

That's honestly not that bad. I fail to see how it's trying to be a Daytona Coupe unless the rear end is painted white as well. Only things wrong is the white headlights, and maybe the stripes.

Back