Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,840 comments
Ford Fiesta...

$(KGrHqNHJ!0E9qHLBHDNBPiHmnSwB!~~60_12.JPG

It looks more like a Peugeot 106 but the front looks from a Lexus IS200'98 ? :lol:

What are these shows these people speak of? You're telling me people actually pay to look at that kind of monstrosity?

(I just don't get why people would want to 1. make a car look like a space invader and 2. why people want to go and look at rooms full of slow space invader cars)

What are these shows these people speak of? You're telling me people actually pay to look at that kind of monstrosity?

(I just don't get why people would want to 1. make a car look like a space invader and 2. why people want to go and look at rooms full of slow space invader cars)

I'd go to either point and laugh or shout at the owners about their lack of taste.

E28
I'd go to either point and laugh or shout at the owners about their lack of taste.

You'd probably get someone with an IQ lower than a gorilla trying to pick a fight with you though if you did that, I'd rather just not give them my money :lol:

Tiddy

Because NFS Underground. :lol:

Becuze theze whipz are supa fast and supa speed yo! :lol:

And I don't know why on earth people would want to put another manufacture name on a car not associated with the brand. Nismo on a Civic EX, a SS and a Cobra R badge on a V6 Mustang, makes me :lol:.

Tiddy
You'd probably get someone with an IQ lower than a gorilla trying to pick a fight with you though if you did that, I'd rather just not give them my money

Oh yeah, don't forget the 🤬 who act all bad and want to fight anyone who looks at those cars with a rising eyebrow. Bunch of retarded tough guys playing too hard.:lol:

Smart person: WTF?!? This car (Civic, Focus or any other crappy FWD enconobox), looks like 🤬. What idiot would like this, or worse, own this?!?!

Riceboi: Youse a hata boi, u know I have more know about deeze carz than u.

Smart person: This isn't even a nicely done car. You didn't take you time building it correctly. It seems that you built this crap in less than a week. Tell me what type of "mods" did you use?

Riceboy: Yo I added some NAWZ stickers with a lil' bit of HKS, Blitz, DC Sports and a Spearco. So I be pushin' 1000hp and I'm gettin' my HIN trophy real soon yo with mah pimpin' sound system and fart can.

Smart person: :facepalm:

Sorry for bad spelling and grammar, it was for the scene. :scared:

Last edited:
Found this "gem" on the interbutts. Owner apparently has a 1965 Buick as well.. I hope he doesn't modify it like this...

ptloser.jpg

DKX
Found this "gem" on the interbutts. Owner apparently has a 1965 Buick as well.. I hope he doesn't modify it like this...

There's one like that close to where i live. It doesn't have the rear wheel spats, but it makes up for that loss with much more stuck on chrome bling. :yuck:

I love the way he's not even got alloys, so just painted the wheel red and stuck some tacky trim on it. :lol:

^
The PT Cruiser is ugly to start off with but then everyone who has one has to customize to make it look special and they make it look ever worse.

There is one in my neighborhood that has a '50 hot rod look and looks bad :yuck:
it kind looks like this but in black-
bestofshow2.jpg

Last edited:
There's one like that close to where i live. It doesn't have the rear wheel spats, but it makes up for that loss with much more stuck on chrome bling. :yuck:

That sounds like every PT Cruiser around my house. :yuck:
Seems to be a new fad now; stick chrome stickers over the pillars, door handles, and other accessories, but make sure to leave the wheel covers alone. It looks awful. :yuck:

Oh, and here's a montage of 'enhanced' PT's. :dopey:

Chrysler-PT-Cruiser-2.jpg

car-photo-2003-chrysler-pt-cruiser-sobe-sponsored-wrap.jpg

2001ptcruisercustom0405.jpg

2004-chrysler-pt-cruiser-2.jpg

Chrysler_PT_Cruiser_Wallpaper_uptl7.jpg

Chrysler.ptcruiser.modified.09a.jpg

2001-chrysler-pt-cruiser-teal.jpg

full-2001-Chrysler-PT-Cruiser_5434_1.jpg

But there is hope. This one doesn't look half bad, for a PT.
ptcruiser---03_opt.jpg

DKX

You can see in the background a zebra stripe wrapped car, in the first pic. :crazy: :lol:

Last edited:
There's a guy with a purple Hyundai Accent around here, that has a large 'HEMI' decal on the rear windshield and a rear wing (not sure if its stock). Next time my dad drives by there I'll get a pic of it.

Can we consider police cars to have questionable modifications? I find the red and blues to be more lewd than street glows on a Civic...Especially if they are turned on behind me.

:lol: that's the point, to draw your attention from the neons on the civic so they can kick you out of the way to get the civic since they are now illegal, (at least here) :sly:

rwd_013.jpg

It's obviously not finished yet, but it WAS a Honda EM1 which when done up right can look awesome. This is certainly not doing it up right.

Back