Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,840 comments
Does that thing have a removable roof? :)

If you are talking about M3 then yes
BMW%20M3%20Pickup%205.jpg

-> ...
I've just been scarred.

Edit: I'm guessing this is not factory.

BMW M3 Pickup

If you are talking about M3 then yes
BMW%20M3%20Pickup%205.jpg
^ I don't see anything questionable about it, I think is very neat! Besides, it wasn't the first time that the M-werkes had done the M3 pickup game:

M-werke's Daily Driver: The E30 M3 Pickup disguised as 323iT
e30m3pickup-001.jpg

e30m3pickup-003.jpg

BMW-e30-m3-pickup_3-z-E92-M3-Pick-up.jpg

^ After all these years, this M3 finally got its spotlight!

:sly:

Ugh that PT Loser is sickening:ill:. Who in their right mind would do this? I gonna thow up now. :ill::yuck:

ImaRobot
Same here, i always had a soft spot for truck converted vehicles.. I still love the r34 pick ups :D

A R34 Ute? I got to google this now.

RocZX
Tractorri Lamborghini Mustang

deba94
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou77L7KMtLM">YouTube Link</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuse6wp5GMw">YouTube Link</a>

What on the face of the green earth?! :lol:

Looks kinda wack, but cool as the same time though.

I'm liking the M3 Ute, though it's a joke, BMW could pull it off nicely.

The Vanishing Boy
-> ...

^ I don't see anything questionable about it, I think is very neat! Besides, it wasn't the first time that the M-werkes had done the M3 pickup game:

M-werke's Daily Driver: The E30 M3 Pickup disguised as 323iT

^ After all these years, this M3 finally got its spotlight!

:sly:

It's the Munich Parts Runner! I think Automobile magazine had something on those ///M-cars that never got out of alpha.

The LEDs on the front of the SLR downright ruin it. It wouldn't be so bad with the kit I suppose, but overall I don't like the shape of the body kit. The SLS looks pretty good with those rear vents, apart from the bottom one.

Poor car not only chrome but has Justin Bieber driving it!

Holy crap what a long URL! Anyways, I saw one of those a while ago, it's a Fisker Karma, It's a hybrid sort of thing where the gas engine charges the battery. It looks cool, but it sounds like it is a questionable purchase in the first place.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisker_Karma
Consumer Reports test drive

On March 7, 2012, a Fisker Karma purchased for $107,850 by Consumer Reports magazine was taken out for a test drive at the 327-acre (1.32*km²) CR test track facility in Connecticut. The Karma had less than 200 miles (320*km) on its odometer. While performing a routine speedometer calibration check prior to actual road testing, the car broke down and could not be restarted. "We buy about 80 cars a year and this is the first time in memory that we have had a car that is undriveable before it has finished our check-in process."[42]

The fault was traced to a defective battery caused by a misaligned welding robot at the A123 factory. The battery was replaced in a week. A123 is replacing affected batteries in the Karma and 4 other customers to a cost of $55 million. Warranty for the Karma will be extended to 60 months and 60,000 miles in North America.[43][44][45][46]

Fire

A Fisker Karma was involved in a home fire that also burnt two other cars in Fort Bend County, Texas in May 2012. The chief fire investigator said the Karma was the origin of the fire that spread to the house, but the exact cause is still unknown. The plug-in electric car was not plugged in at the time the fire started and it was reported that the Karma's battery was intact. The carmaker release a public statement saying that there was uncertainty and conflicting reports surrounding the event. Fisker Automotive also stated that the battery pack "does not appear to have been a contributing factor in this incident."[47] The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is conducting a field inquiry of the incident, and is working with insurance adjusters and Fisker to determine the fire’s cause.[48]
👎

Back