Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
fbcommodore012lk5.jpg

800px-1996_Holden_VS_Commodore_Modified.jpg

2798_10mg.jpg

33omqvr.jpg

cp5381383124279119058.jpg

pics-med-1596-20250-hyundai-excel.jpg

I wasn't sure where to post this as it's perhaps more brilliant than questionable. A Yugo 45 with Integrale body kit...

yugo1.jpg

yugo2.jpg

yugo3.jpg

...and running gear! :dopey:

yugo4.jpg

Axell Auto bodykit, or how to take a $90k Nissan and turn it into a $6k girly Toyota look alike.

2s1nat2.jpg

I like it. By the comments here I think I'm the odd one out.

I think I like it as well. It certainly looks more interesting than the normal GT-R, which just looks like a beefed-up Altima Coupe. :dunce:

I think I like it as well. It certainly looks more interesting than the normal GT-R, which just looks like a beefed-up Altima Coupe. :dunce:

Really? The headlights, the grille...
Celica-GT-S_Ext1.jpg

I'd rather it looks like an Altima than one of those...

The bodykit is horrible IMO. I don't know what the car is trying to look like; sleek but also muscular. Not to mention the horrible mesh, the weird wheels and the fact it resembles mix and matched Z33 and Celica front end.

Edit: Looking at it at close inspection; I like some of the details - but then there's just too much going on to appreciate it.
Lose the mesh, and fill/smooth off the horizontal vent under the hood and it would stop resembling a Celica or 350Z, and wouldn't look half bad.
Oh and those wheels. 👎

Cano
Lol, a totally new category of missing the point right here.

Sorry about that. Let me try to get back on here. I don't think a Nissan GT-R really needs a body kit. That's not the ugliest body kit ever, but that car should probably be left stock.

Back