Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
I think I like it as well. It certainly looks more interesting than the normal GT-R, which just looks like a beefed-up Altima Coupe. :dunce:

I like it. By the comments here I think I'm the odd one out.

I know people are entitled to their own opinions, but I think you guys forget that the curved lines and edges it has no longer makes it a "Skyline" anymore. It's trying to look like something it's not.

I know people are entitled to their own opinions, but I think you guys forget that the curved lines and edges it has no longer makes it a "Skyline" anymore. It's trying to look like something it's not.

The main thing that irritates me about the R35 is that it looks fat. I'm neutral on the styling elements itself, as I've been with all GT-Rs. But the current one just looks so chunky and heavy, which does take away from its appeal as a sports car.

The current GTR weighs like what? 3800 pounds?
Even the fat lady R33 ONLY weighed 3300 pounds.

I wonder what makes it so heavy, beside the huge size of it.

Imagine if it was only say, 3400 pounds, or like even lighter, with the same suspension drivetrain setup.
It's a damn fast car as a hippo, imagine if she lost weight.
God.

^
Z33 with pink wheels :yuck:

'05 Mercedes CL500 "Shark" by AG Excalibur

monaco_2010_mercedes_shark_ag_excalibur_016.jpg

monaco_2010_mercedes_shark_ag_excalibur_017.jpg

monaco_2010_mercedes_shark_ag_excalibur_011.jpg

monaco_2010_mercedes_shark_ag_excalibur_006.jpg

monaco_2010_mercedes_shark_ag_excalibur_010.jpg

Last edited:
^ What in the hell is that thing?!?

From the parking lot of a car show today, there was more but didn't bother taking a picture of every car...

From time to time I see a B4 Passat on the streets. But it's not an ordinary Passat, oh no. It has a Porsche "Carrera GT3RS" sticker on the bottom of its doors. Maybe I'll take a picture the next time I see it, it's just so wrong.

^No. Just no.

I actually saw an Opel Astra, no mods at all, with (the-very-basic-sticker-font) a sign on its back where the badges originally were...

...DODGE HEMI 57...

...with MOPAR in the middle.

I saw a GTO with what appeared to be the rims off an Alfa 8C during my recent trip to NYC.

As well as a Maserati GranTurismo with the headlights from a Ford GT. No pictures, sadly, as my camera goes through batteries like crazy.

gamerdog6482
I saw a GTO with what appeared to be the rims off an Alfa 8C during my recent trip to NYC.

As well as a Maserati GranTurismo with the headlights from a Ford GT. No pictures, sadly, as my camera goes through batteries like crazy.

What you saw is probably a Maserati coupe because I doubt someone would do that to a GT. also, I am pretty sure nobody would put 8C wheels in a GTO (they would not look that bad though)

What you saw is probably a Maserati coupe because I doubt someone would do that to a GT.
Yes. It was definitaly a Maserati, but I can't mistake those headlights. It looked REALLY bad.

also, I am pretty sure nobody would put 8C wheels in a GTO (they would not look that bad though)

If I had spare batteries I would have a picture, but alas I did not.
I can't prove it, but it was there.

That being said, every Wednesday is Classic Car Day at my local Burger King. It isn't far-fetched to see C1s or even 300SLs there.
My camera can only hold seven pictures at a time, but I'll try to get some this Wednesday.

Back