Corvette ZR-1 LM (GT6)Версия 1.1
View attachment 1397046

новый:
Новая физика (только подвески)
Повреждение стекла
Улучшения и оптимизации
LOds ACTK

Удалить старую машину

small note, you should reduce the emission level of the rear lights because when you turn on the headlights it is not visible that you have pressed the brake.the brightness level is the same for both modes. this is not true

Last edited:
Is350 gt300 Update...

Attachments

• IMG_20241013_235502.jpg
    IMG_20241013_235502.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 1
Unfortunately, could not fix the issue, even with the given tips.
I guess AC is over for me.
Thank you to the members who were always helpful and kind. 👍
Try this, and make sure that you back up your wheel or controller settings and chase cam views.

Delete Assetto Corsa folder in my Documents

Delete Content Manager in game root folder

Delete AcTools Content Manager folder in your users/.../appdata/local/

Uninstall Pure or Sol completely

Uninstall CSP completely

Restart your system and launch Assetto without CM.

Install CSP and CM

Install Sol/Pure etc.

This should completely reset your game and run like a dream.

You will have to apply your own graphic settings and CM settings as per your liking and system

Inspired by Benovich Boucharenski and his excellent, immersive videos I found myself haring around Goodwood in Bazza's 60's touring cars. I specifically enjoy the Lotus Cortina and Mk2 Jags. Well, aside Benovich's excellent neck fx, the only thing missing for me was the oily exhaust smoke that these classics spew out. I think GT Legends had this feature and it's something I've seeked ever since.

So I thought that nobody else is doing it, I need to make it happen. Now, I have very limited skills in modding but managed to make it work for me. Most smoke looks wrong and disappears once the car is moving, which wouldn't do. Also it is usually white or black. What I ended up with was a bit of everything.

You will need the Touring Car Legends cars by Bazza and co. Look for the pack with the Lotus Cortina, Mini and Jag Mk2.

To install, extract the folders to your PC. Copy the 3 folders into the content>cars directory. Overwrite and done. Or copy the exhaust text and paste into your ext_config

I'm happy with the look and feel of the smoke and how long it stays and the speed of vehicle etc. Please feel free to use this and modify it or make new config files for the other classics!! Enjoy

small note, you should reduce the emission level of the rear lights because when you turn on the headlights it is not visible that you have pressed the brake.the brightness level is the same for both modes. this is not true
so fix it

Attachments

• data.acd.txt
    161.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Inspired by Benovich Boucharenski and his excellent, immersive videos I found myself haring around Goodwood in Bazza's 60's touring cars. I specifically enjoy the Lotus Cortina and Mk2 Jags. Well, aside Benovich's excellent neck fx, the only thing missing for me was the oily exhaust smoke that these classics spew out. I think GT Legends had this feature and it's something I've seeked ever since.

So I thought that nobody else is doing it, I need to make it happen. Now, I have very limited skills in modding but managed to make it work for me. Most smoke looks wrong and disappears once the car is moving, which wouldn't do. Also it is usually white or black. What I ended up with was a bit of everything.

You will need the Touring Car Legends cars by Bazza and co. Look for the pack with the Lotus Cortina, Mini and Jag Mk2.

To install, extract the folders to your PC. Copy the 3 folders into the content>cars directory. Overwrite and done. Or copy the exhaust text and paste into your ext_config

I'm happy with the look and feel of the smoke and how long it stays and the speed of vehicle etc. Please feel free to use this and modify it or make new config files for the other classics!! Enjoy

Hello mate, glad to see you here!
Now that you got a grip on the exhaust, i always wondered if the chunks going out of tires was my imagination or if that was an older CSP add-on that got abandoned.

While you're experimentating if you find a set for those as well that would be awesome😅🤟.

I think you can go with the GPL67 black smoke upgrade as well, i have to get a grip on how you setup those smokes, but they are absolutly delightful on the Jaguar mk2 already, really adds up. Keep going!👍

Hello mate, glad to see you here!
Now that you got a grip on the exhaust, i always wondered if the chunks going out of tires was my imagination or if that was an older CSP add-on that got abandoned.

While you're experimentating if you find a set for those as well that would be awesome😅🤟.

I think you can go with the GPL67 black smoke upgrade as well, i have to get a grip on how you setup those smokes, but they are absolutly delightful on the Jaguar mk2 already, really adds up. Keep going!👍
Did you get my email too mate? Should have the Cortina and Mini sorted too

Alright... MASSIVE update to 1982, 1983 and 1984 seasons.

A lot of car and driver helmet skins corrected.

Fixed 90% of the crashing at Kyalami 1967 (changed the track to different version with a fix)
Fixed cars hitting the barrier in the Monaco Sainte Devoite corner (I have no idea how I did it actually, I copied the colliders.kn5 from Lotus98 Kunos and changed colliders.ini and that finally did the trick)
Thanks to advice of Thockard I managed to make the SD cars much, much better (dampers, antirollbar, suspension more travel = less cars slingshotting, etc)
Reduced the top speeds of all 1982, 1983 and 1984 cars, I think they were a bit overboard
In 1983 season Rosberg's car has the correct #1
In 1982 and 1984 seasons Piquet's car has the correct #1

Only 1984 anon_dallas (Dallas street circuit) is a bit crashy race now. But it was in the real life too.

etc etc

Car modifications (unRAR over your vanilla SD cars):

1982:

1983:

1984:

Championship files:

1982:

1983:

1984:

All track links are in my "AC Vintage F1 Seasons" channel. 1982 links are in the 1982 video presentation, etc.
That F1 1983 Brabham is so awesome, but one thing bugs me (in VR) : the track seems to pop up through the floor constantly...
What is the (best) solution for that issue ?

So can somebody help me how to remove the extra numberplates?
If the car is the Bonny Audi R8 "bm_audi_r8_lms_evo_2019" you must add the following text to the "ext_config.ini" in the folder of that special skin. But this removes the the extra numberplates only ingame, not in the CM showroom.

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=audi_r8_lms_evo.kn5
HIDE=numberplate_al, numberpalte_ar, numberplate_bl, numberplate_br, numberplate_cl, numberplate_cr

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=audi_r8_lms_evo_lod_b.kn5
HIDE=numberplate_al, numberpalte_ar, numberplate_bl, numberplate_br, numberplate_cl, numberplate_cr

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=audi_r8_lms_evo_lod_c.kn5

If the car is the Bonny Audi R8 "bm_audi_r8_lms_evo_2019" you must add the following text to the "ext_config.ini" in the folder of that special skin. But this removes the the extra numberplates only ingame, not in the CM showroom.

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=audi_r8_lms_evo.kn5

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=audi_r8_lms_evo_lod_b.kn5

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
FILE=audi_r8_lms_evo_lod_c.kn5
that worked but it sadly only fixed the left side of the car, right side is still the same

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back