Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
-> ...
& I did read your post. I don't know the other car lights that you were calling tacky but I do know your also calling the scion tCs taillights bad too
^ I did specify which model and version of the tC I was implying about. I am not generalizing ALL tC's taillights at all, just that version and that version alone! I know my Scion's to y'know, even if I don't own one (look at my Vehicle Info Database thread).

-> ...

^ I did specify which model and version of the tC I was implying about. I am not generalizing ALL tC's taillights at all, just that version and that version alone!

I'm sorry. I'm just a big scion fan. I will say the older scion taillights might be cooler, but the one thing with scions is if you don't like something, you can change it. That's what scion is about. I just wanted to say that

iPhone app. & it's not showing it on here

When you press on the post and that bar comes up with the buttons for quote and report, there is a box on the far left, if you press that you can multi quote. Tick a box on every post you want to quote the press the arrow in the top right. Then press post multi quote reply. Type your post and send!

Try it now. It saves all the double posting, people get a bit pi**** about it.

When you press on the post and that bar comes up with the buttons for quote and report, there is a box on the far left, if you press that you can multi quote. Tick a box on every post you want to quote the press the arrow in the top right. Then press post multi quote reply. Type your post and send!

Try it now. It saves all the double posting, people get a bit pi**** about it.

Oh, that's what you mean. Sorry, I do know what you mean now. Thanks for telling me. I didn't know that.

You double posted three times on a single page?! It's called edit, and multiquote. Use 'em. Thanks.

Also:

3E13M93F15Lc5Ma5Jfcbr0e3be3aa864b1881.jpg

3E93F13mf5E65K15Jdcbr8fea78122bf41dc8.jpg

3E33Lb3N25La5E75F5cbrad44f69ada7a1505.jpg

3E53G33M25Lc5G75M2cbr58792f9dd58f1823.jpg

3Gc3Lc3J25Lf5Ge5Jfcbr0428a23ce83015fc.jpg

You double posted three times on a single page?! It's called edit, and multiquote. Use 'em. Thanks.

I don't think he knew what multi quote was. Also I don't even think that he knew double posting wasn't allowed.

Mustn't have read the AUP.

Thanks :) Now I'll go look for a questionable mod video to contribute to the thread. I hope you'll be ok with the way I post a video. I've only posted one video ever.

I haven't ever posted a video.

But I'm not sure if you can, you may have to provide a link instead.

Type bagged trucks into Google, and you'll find a whole slew of crap. A couple really nice trucks, though. But mostly crap. For instance:

hi_4717115.jpg

@ DOOG, no, not all came in the same trim levels..Checking the VIN, is the only way to know. 👍 Also, since it would be consider a factory Upgrade. Why would it be questionable??

See, it's still not very questionable. :ouch:

So really, the more YOU know :sly:..:P

The Yukon here is not a Denali. It's either an SLE, or an SLT, but not a Denali. Look at Minty's picture below, and then the Yukon SLT below that. They're the exact same car, minus the fact that owner put a Denali badge where the Yukon badge would normally reside.

%255BUNSET%255D.png

gmc-yukon-stafford-tx_YPA-63048_CC-101276_3.jpg

The Yukon here is not a Denali. It's either an SLE, or an SLT, but not a Denali. Look at Minty's picture below, and then the Yukon SLT below that. They're the exact same car, minus the fact that owner put a Denali badge where the Yukon badge would normally reside.

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the differnce? Trim level?

These two pictures will make you people flip. I just saw this on imageshack not long ago and I knew it would have to go here.

2cv1uh9.jpg

2cv2vs5.jpg

Is this a 2CV modded?

Type bagged trucks into Google, and you'll find a whole slew of crap. A couple really nice trucks, though. But mostly crap. For instance:

hi_4717115.jpg
:yuck:
It looks like it got the roof tear off in a accident.

And a few Craigslist finds....

Lexus IS300
1qpwza.jpg

Nissan Altima
3L73Me3H35N65I95Gfcbt065407c0223f1407.jpg

3Gf3I43M25Nf5O25Mdcbta345e9f0f74d1ef7.jpg

1946 Ford/Mercury custom hotrod
3G23L93J75E15K55H8cbt6c2a608ae372188c.jpg

3M63Fd3J15G55K15J8cbt9b582f931f8e12f9.jpg

3M83J13Hf5Ka5Je5M1cbtbb55e000fd8d180a.jpg

Back