Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
If it weren't for that gaping mouth, i think the black Samara (square flared arches one) would look okay.

[EDIT] Just noticed the stupid rear wing... that would have to go also. :D

Guys...?

http://jalopnik.com/5961842/this-is...dium=recirculation&utm_campaign=recirculation

Now where's my blender...

EDIT:

A commentary from creators'(813 Customs) Facebook page, upon receiving a lot of (very negative feedback) :

GRAMAR NAZI TIME!!!

Listen its pretty disgusting the things people are saying, everybody has there owns styles, lifted trucks with mud tires, lifted cars with big wheels, lowered cars, racing riding lawnmowers, clothing, hair, etc. To judge a car with such ignorance is disgusting. If you really no what it takes to build a car and your a fan of cars you would respect every custom car for the time, effort and style that,that person came up with even its not your style. Building cars is a hobby for people PEOPLE DONT BUILD CARS TO MAKE ANOTHER PERSON HAPPY they build it to there own style and what they want.

I'm not saying they shouldn't defend themselves, I fully agree with them!
But come on, leave the writing to someone who CAN do it...

Last edited:
Dang, that car is a piece of garbage. 👎

And his defense is atrocious. What an idiot, people like this 🤬 needs to understand, people have opinions, regardless of the types of cars and customs out there, but the people who say outrageous comments that gets on race, or sexual orientation. And the people who try to "build" a car and they don't even know taste when they see or hear taste and defend their crappy cars that people laugh at and don't even listen to good advice or act like their a gangster and threat others, are the main problem in the Auto World sometimes :facepalm:.

And sometimes looking at these trashy cars called donks on YouTube are hilarious like the wannabe 🤬 "tuners" who do dumb stuff with their FF Hondas like they are on TFATF or on NFS :lol:. Then the comments from the morons on these videos who defend the idiots of these innocent cars that gets abused and call anyone who knows what they are talking about "haters".

P.S. And the worst comments are on the donk cars, beware if you guys venture into the comments. Get ready to :lol: and facepalm.

I had nothing against the camaro until I read ZL1, damn it why? Just take a normal V6 and stick on ZL1 bits.
EDIT: Saw the rest of the car, not even on a V6, that makes no sense at all, I cannot fathom how that could be created.

I'm guessing this used to be a 300zx?

$(KGrHqN,!oMFBlWKBW,RBQqSiHj,qw~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!p4FCL9z(NeRBQqSiPj15Q~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!ioFCntgHlJcBQqSjECeI!~~60_57.JPG

In my opinion the front end doesn't look good (weird choice of headlights mostly), I would rather swap that spoiler to a flat Kaminari rear spoiler and I really don't like those fender grills, but I can see the owner put some effort into modding that 300ZX, so it's not all that bad.

It kinda looks like it could be a car from the Burnout series (you know, they mix car models to avoid paying any licenses to manufacturers).

:ouch:
photo-week-t-10_01_10-920-51.jpg

Last edited:
djinline
In my opinion the front end doesn't look good (weird choice of headlights mostly), I would rather swap that spoiler to a flat Kaminari rear spoiler and I really don't like those fender grills, but I can see the owner put some effort into modding that 300ZX, so it's not all that bad.

It kinda looks like it could be a car from the Burnout series (you know, they mix car models to avoid paying any licenses to manufacturers).

Such bad panel fitment on that fivHOLY CRAP IT'S A DEL SOL

Never thought I'd see someone make the front end of a 300ZX look like that of a Megane Maxi, along with a nasty bonnet scoop. The rear end looks better though, but that stupid add-on fixed to the back between the rear lights kinda ruins it.

Such bad panel fitment on that fivHOLY CRAP IT'S A DEL SOL

Of all the things to have as the front end of a Del Sol....

I never disliked the old 5 Series design, but that's such a poor fit.

photo-week-t-10_01_10-920-51.jpg

Yeah it looks like it could be a car from the burnout series, good thing because we could just throw it in traffic to make it explode.

Latest Posts

Back