Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
-Fred-
No, no, and definitely no.

There's a grand total of 3 aero pieces made by Veilside that aren't absolutely tasteless and vile, and the RX8 kit is very borderline:

I miss the days when Veilside also manufactured actual performance parts like titanium exhaust systems and intake manifolds, amongst other things...

All a matter of opinion, I personally find they looked nice but still were questionable/controversial (which is why they belong here) as they are quite unique which gives them that added appreciation for being different - which to me is good, sometimes. It's very Fast and Furious though - and out of the three body kits I don't like any - the RX8 doesn't suit it (the bumper lines look like they're swollen :lol:) The others are far too boring/conservative in their designs (compared to the other Veilside parts) so I don't find them that appealing on the cars.

bmw_tuned1.jpg

bmw_tuned2.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_1.jpg

182.jpg

%D0%93%D0%B0%D0%B7_tuning_russia_1190160297_025.jpg

_MG_0735.JPG

I really didn't know what to think of the Audi, which is why I've put it here. Would have loved to see it on the Ring, it sounded nice.

I agree with JetBadger, looks like a chopped Samara to me, though initially thought it was a Favorit, but it's not.

That widebody Quattro shouldn't even be in here. :drool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: at the 'Bugo' (BMW/Yugo), i actually think it looks quite cool. :crazy:

Judging by the front, most likely a Peugeot 406.

The front looked more like a 406 Coupe to me. I thought they used regular 406 headlights though, but it looks as though they are from a first gen Megane. Rear lights appear to be custom ones for a Lada Samara.

I'm just trying to recall what vehicle the wheels came off of.

I'm liking that red Audi, got a little bit of DTM and the 80's Group B Monster appearance. :)👍

@Djinline: WTF did you just post dude?! These cars look like they need to be in a junkyard. :ill::yuck::lol:

And that Chrome Donk is 🤬. :facepalm:

Introducing the Suzuki Swift OHGODWHATHAVETHEYDONE

oadoi1.jpg

35ivsqx.jpg

Bizarrely, since it's only got delivery mileage, looks like the dealer dunnit.

Latest Posts

Back