Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Yeah, tell me about it.

djhost_1117357999_visa.jpg

djhost_1117358024_visa_2.jpg

djhost_1117358038_visa_3.jpg

I understand if some of you find this great, but I think of a Jaguar as a gentleman's car, not as an off-roader.
Tuned_Jaguar_XJ_Lowrider_(Ottawa_British_Car_Show_'10).jpg

I really don't know what to say about this.
img8099wh.jpg

"Chinese Enzo replica based on the Geely Coupé"
hmmmz.gif

tuning-gone-wrong-chinese-enzo-replica-based-on-geely-coupe-medium_3.jpg

I understand if some of you find this great, but I think of a Jaguar as a gentleman's car, not as an off-roader.
Tuned_Jaguar_XJ_Lowrider_(Ottawa_British_Car_Show_'10).jpg

And I didn't regard a Rolls-Royce to be a likely candidate for a pick up truck.

rollspickup.jpg

Or a Bentley for that matter.

s1.jpg

Nor did I think a Porsche would but I kinda like this one.

Porsche-928-Six-Wheel-Pickup.jpg

Sometimes I think people should hire me for advice on aftermarket wheels.... the set on the 350z is horrid.

Sometimes I think people should hire me for advice on aftermarket wheels.... the set on the 350z is horrid.

Sounds like a great idea for a business 💡 Like one of those websites that help women pick shoes. You could help people pick rims!

Went to a 240SX meet with friends and before we went we found this...awful Prelude parked near a friend's place when we were picking him up.
IMG_0586.jpg

At the meet, all just standing around admiring the cars and talking. An extremely questionable Del Sol (when isn't one riced...) turned up and the guy asked us if we were racing and if we were, he'd like to race along with everyone. :lol:
IMG_0624.jpg

That CRX isn't that bad. I wouldn't even be surprised if he didn't cut a hole in the hood, so since he didn't paint it yet you can probably just pull the scoop right off.

MedigoFlame
Went to a 240SX meet with friends and before we went we found this...awful Prelude parked near a friend's place when we were picking him up.

At the meet, all just standing around admiring the cars and talking. An extremely questionable Del Sol (when isn't one riced...) turned up and the guy asked us if we were racing and if we were, he'd like to race along with everyone. :lol:

The prelude aint bad I actually like it surprisingly

Back