Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
This is for sale in NJ: A 1974 Modded DeTomaso Pantera

i-1.JPG

i-2.JPG

The owner is asking for $55k. If I had that money, I would definitely buy it. I don't necessarily think this is questionable myself, but a few of you might think so.

theotherspongey

The owner is asking for $55k. If I had that money, I would definitely buy it. I don't necessarily think this is questionable myself, but a few of you might think so.

I think it's nice maybe not for 55k, but nice nonetheless. It looks well put together.

i-1.JPG

i-2.JPG

Drop it to around 30k. I really like it though.

One of my mates had an MR2 that was painted Porsche GT2 orange, with celica headlights, and a custom bodykit. It's was awesome to look at, but pretty bad to drive.

It was a grey import, a turbo version. The engine was excessively modified, and as such was an absolute pig to drive at any other time than on a straight road in completely dry conditions. Got rid of his WRX STI for it too. Mad

How can this even be considered questionable? You DID know that the flared fenders, front fasciae (albeit this one is modified) and wing are production pieces on Pantera GTSs, right? The only aftermarket parts on that car -pertaining the body- are the side air intakes where the rear windows used to be.

The car is awesome.

Also lol at the guy who claims to have a Dakota and confuses it with a Ram. Sure.

So I hear Honda's been working on a new four wheel drive Ci-

tumblr_mblzxqaHa91rurv44.gif

At first I was scared, but upon further inspection, that's one neat Civic.

Back