Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Wyvern_64
^ Damn. That orange one is beautiful. Nothing questionable about that.

I guess it's not THAT bad since the fitment is nice and all but to me it looks like something out Of west coast customs

Some more to ponder over...

530620_116415155182510_1993309343_n.jpg

Dat Downforce
541358_116369868520372_589794684_n.jpg

3679_115985211892171_581575103_n.jpg

Bopop4
That orange NSX is awesome. Everything on it looks functional.

A heavy wide body and huge wheels are anything but functional in my opinion, the interior is just as bad to me with that tasteless diamond pattern on the seats. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Wide bodies don't have to be heavy, it could very well be for cooling or something.
The wheels don't look that big either, they might be very light, and it appears that they have an oversized width as well. I can't see this "diamond pattern in the seats" though.

It could just be tacked on, but there's always hope for a nice time attack NSX.

Wide bodies don't have to be heavy, it could very well be for cooling or something.
The wheels don't look that big either, they might be very light, and it appears that they have an oversized width as well. I can't see this "diamond pattern in the seats" though.

It could just be tacked on, but there's always hope for a nice time attack NSX.

Wide bodies are generally for looks or to accommodate wider tires/wheels, it's definitely nothing like a time attack NSX, more of an extreme looking street car. Interior here:
DSC03663.JPG

DSC03665.JPG

Like I said, it's not badly done, it just isn't my cup of tea and I find it pretty questionable

Thing is, it's built with a lot of quality parts and it doesn't look like it's been half-assed...

Unlike this, which was found by my brother yesterday.
2djpgz6.jpg

Dat Bimmarz.

The amount of downforce this spoiler generates must be gigantic.

Maybe not, otherwise F1 teams would have been using that same spoiler design on their cars. God it would have made me cry seeing that spoiler on a F1 car or any car for that matter :S .

Thing is, it's built with a lot of quality parts and it doesn't look like it's been half-assed...

Unlike this, which was found by my brother yesterday.
Aztek with wing [IMG][/QUOTE]

That wing is bad on it but the racing stripes and number on the side are even worse.

[quote="djinline, post: 7729251"][IMG]prelude with Lambo doors [IMG]

More images [URL="http://www.nettiauto.com/honda/prelude/5162101"]HERE.[/URL] :lol:[/QUOTE]

The Lambo doors is one of the worsest mods ever.:yuck:

Hyundai Genesis with Aston Martin One-77 style body kit.
[IMG]http://www.gtspirit.com/wp-content/gallery/spotted-hyundai-genesis-one-77-in-vietnam/3_hyundai_genesis_do.jpg

6_hyundai_genesis_do.jpg

5_hyundai_genesis_do.jpg

more pics

Last edited:
Hyundai Genesis with Aston Martin One-77 style body kit.

What's scary is that the headlights actually seem to work well for a One-77 replica. But still though, never try to change car's identity. :yuck: Though, seeing that it's in Vietnam, wish I took that trip this summer to visit my family there and hopefully see it. :lol:

It'd be even cooler if it had a little speaker that played V8 sounds whenever you accelerated. Would be fun down at the golf course. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back