Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
So I hear Honda's been working on a new four wheel drive Ci-

tumblr_mblzxqaHa91rurv44.gif

At first I was scared, but upon further inspection, that's one neat Civic.

It hurts turtles, too.

So I have these neighbors who bought this house near us last year and fixed it up. They seem to have a taste for customized cars; they have a lifted Tundra, which is pretty nice. They also have Porsche Cayenne with the most hideous spare tire mount on the rear, and then there's this Scion, clearly the worst. :yuck:

2012-11-04164544.jpg

I don't see anything questionable about that tC. It has that burnt orange everyone loves, but I hate on it but other than that it's done pretty well.

Doog
So I have these neighbors who bought this house near us last year and fixed it up. They seem to have a taste for customized cars; they have a lifted Tundra, which is pretty nice. They also have Porsche Cayenne with the most hideous spare tire mount on the rear, and then there's this Scion, clearly the worst. :yuck:

I don't think it's that bad

You seem to forget that this is a Scion tC. The car that is out-accelerated by a Toyota Sienna minivan. The carbon fiber body kit and racy striping is cashing checks that the car can't cash. Definitely questionable.

You seem to forget that this is a Scion tC. The car that is out-accelerated by a Toyota Sienna minivan. The carbon fiber body kit and racy striping is cashing checks that the car can't cash. Definitely questionable.

Not every car is built to be fast. The car is well done, there isn't anything questionable. If it was 8 shades of primer with mismatched wheels and glued on hood vents, then yes it'd be questionable.

Not every car is built to be fast. The car is well done, there isn't anything questionable. If it was 8 shades of primer with mismatched wheels and glued on hood vents, then yes it'd be questionable.

Eh, I guess you're looking at quality. It certainly has that. I find it questionable when people give their Scion tC's or 2.2L Camry's performance attire.

MedigoFlame
I can't understand why people do such things. What's so great about the IS/Altezza headlights. Mainly for ricers? :odd:

The tC looks alright, but putting the Altezza's clear taillights is a turn off, a complete turn off. :yuck: The stock rear lights would be a better choice for the car.

And I'm with you on the clear lights, what is so great about those lights?

Doog

Sorry to disagree with you but I like it. It looks good to me.

Impreza- the interior color :yuck: , it would look better with some gold BBS.

Maxima That looks bad, it needs a lot of work.

Found this on Craiglist

3I13N93Hf5Na5K95M1cb55a04bdcfb9051980.jpg

3E83Ld3H95I45Fc5Hfcb526b533ff2e1e1076.jpg

3E13I43M15L55G75F6cb5ce2c519a4bf41da9.jpg

3K73Mc3p55Nc5Ia5G7cb583ea0cad011d178d.jpg

Last edited:
RocZX
Impreza- the interior color :yuck: , it would look better with some gold BBS.

Maxima That looks bad, it needs a lot of work.

Found this on Craiglist

Let me guess........ NFSU and The Fast and The Furious, right? :lol:

Back