Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
ruined-nice-cars-09_28_10-920-1.jpg

I really hope that isnt a viper.....:mad::mad::mad:

I really hope that isnt a viper.....:mad::mad::mad:

Just think to yourself that they couldn't have done a worse job on the front end, which from that angle doesn't appear to be as adversely affected.

And honestly, I can just about get over the chintzy light cluster, but not the rear wing or diffuser.

Altezza lights gone wrong. Very wrong.
And that orange thing with the huge sound system that weights a ton. Yeah that roll cage may be useful you know when I go to the local track to race...

:facepalm:

What 🤬 🤬 would do this to a Viper?! :mad:

Some people who so this need to be shot or never allowed to touch a car! :mad:

I believe this car below is a VW Golf. Or rather it WAS.
a.aaa-Good-Paintjob-.jpg

HAHAHAHA IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD!!! Finally FINALLY a mexican car appears in this thread, not posted by me. Awesome. And it is one helluva car, indeed. I've seen this thing in the flesh (metal). You should see the interior, it's even worse.

Of course I'm proud in a sarcastic kind of way.

And yes, those are speakers in the bumper, and that is a fiberglass hand holding... a speaker.

I love the decal in the rear window saying "call me" - i think the rest of the sentence must have been "...if this vehicle is offensive to your eyes"

Hyland
Veilside body kits, has never, and will never, look good.

The Fortune FD3S kit I thought was an improvement from the normal RX7.

And that generic front bumper for the Mark I'VE Supra I though did actually suit the car; although I do prefer the stock bumper with maybe a CF lip instead.

The 350Z would look better it was all one colour and the arches weren't so swollen, but I still like the front bumper on that too.

The Fortune FD3S kit I thought was an improvement from the normal RX7.

And that generic front bumper for the Mark I'VE Supra I though did actually suit the car; although I do prefer the stock bumper with maybe a CF lip instead.

The 350Z would look better it was all one colour and the arches weren't so swollen, but I still like the front bumper on that too.

No, no, and definitely no.

There's a grand total of 3 aero pieces made by Veilside that aren't absolutely tasteless and vile, and the RX8 kit is very borderline:
s2000ver1_fbumper.jpg

imgrx8lrw6.jpg

350z-veilside-v1-body-kit-front.jpg

I miss the days when Veilside also manufactured actual performance parts like titanium exhaust systems and intake manifolds, amongst other things...

Back