Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Golf carts and minis have the same pcd, only problem is they aren't very pretty! :lol:
417643652644ed8df325b.jpg

He wouldn't register this car in Poland ;p
Wheels outside the body = nothing to do here.

EDIT:

Dat door lock (Mr. Bean style) :lol:

Time for a brace of Reliants :dopey:

robin.jpg

I actually think this is quite tasteful:
3093388256_d3e050acba_z.jpg

ATeam_000.jpg

116854192_df56bd2e63.jpg

...and finally, why use a tank for invading a country when you could have a Robin half-track?

5772821803_07b6b32ebd.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
I think the recessed area by the exhausts is usually the same colour as the body, in the posted picture it appears to be black/grey.

It's an auto transmission 5 series with What looks to be E60 525i wheels and an M5 badge. They got the bumpers and mirrors right but the kidney grill/wheels/height and obviously the machanical stuff is wrong. It just looks wrong. Nothing wrong with 528/30/40s as they are nor with some tasteful mods but that one looked bad and the M5 badge completed it.
I see it sort of like putting a 430 scuderia badge on a normal 430 then throwing on a body kit and some ugly wheels, why?

Also, I dig some extreme wraps like the chrome/orange aventador but when the car is fully chrome it looks like it's wrapped in tin foil like that gt3rs pedal car

All things considered that's not actually that bad, especially when you see some of the other cars in this thread.

Speaking of chrome cars I cam across this earlier while looking for a wallpaper for my PC.

Besides the awkward panel gap on the door, I don't think this looks too shabby. The roof/rear need a change of color though.

02-creations-n-chrome-mustang.jpg

custom-chrome-mustang.jpg

06-creations-n-chrome-mustang.jpg

03-creations-n-chrome-mustang.jpg

Red-Chrome-Mustang-Vent-SEMA-2011.jpg

01-creations-n-chrome-boy-racer-mustang.jpg

07-creations-n-chrome-mustang.jpg

09-creations-n-chrome-mustang.jpg

01-creations-n-chrome-mustang.jpg

789.jpg

04-creations-n-chrome-mustang.jpg

11-creations-n-chrome-mustang.jpg