Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
That actually doesn't look half bad when looking at it for a little bit.

White with blue badges and a red interior? Suuuure. I also like the fact he isn't even subtle about it. HE POSED FOR PHOTOS WITH IT! He is just such an ego-maniac.

White with blue badges and a red interior? Suuuure. I also like the fact he isn't even subtle about it. HE POSED FOR PHOTOS WITH IT! He is just such an ego-maniac.

If I had a car of that caliber, I'd be proud of it too. Not sure where you're getting the red interior from, it looks pretty clearly black to me. Other than the blue Ferrari badge I think the exterior looks alright.

Not sure what to say about this.

2002-Pontiac-Aztek-Service-Manual.jpeg

If that is rwd and has a 6.0, I'd drive it.

If I had a car of that caliber, I'd be proud of it too. Not sure where you're getting the red interior from, it looks pretty clearly black to me. Other than the blue Ferrari badge I think the exterior looks alright.

Pride is completely different to what he's got. He'll no doubt cruise at 20 miles an hour in it. Not how it should be driven. At. All.

Pride is completely different to what he's got. He'll no doubt cruise at 20 miles an hour in it. Not how it should be driven. At. All.

So by that logic, you think that a person as high profile as "it" is, should smash a 458 everywhere?

Or were you saying he should attend track days. Which I hope.

That Aztek actually looks a lot better than they did stock. I think it's because the changes (fender flares in particular) take away a lot of the perceived height of the car.

So by that logic, you think that a person as high profile as "it" is, should smash a 458 everywhere?

Or were you saying he should attend track days. Which I hope.

No. Just let loose more than he'll do, enjoy it on open roads, less traffic, less police, just man and machine etc. In fact wait, he has a history of speeding.

He won't need a track to smash it after all...

Most people don't have the track experience in the 911's they own. When they do go, they take it easy. A pro driver in a prius would obliterate them. Just look at Sabine smidtz in that van.

Hei
Most people don't have the track experience in the 911's they own. When they do go, they take it easy. A pro driver in a prius would obliterate them. Just look at Sabine smidtz in that van.

Even if they casually take turns, they can more than make up for it on the straights, unless we're talking about a go kart track here.:sly:

What part of Nurburgring you don't get lol. I'm pretty sure a Prius is of similar performance to a Ford Transit van.

Also.

934759_10151394072586533_839824551_n.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back