Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
I think they're only attached by the chassis underneath since the bed body doesn't appear to be joined to the lorry cab. Ignoring the gap between them, it does kinda look like a poor 'Shop. Even when the lighting and reflections seem to suggest that they're not from two completely separate images.

Last edited:
I think they're only attached by the chassis underneath since the bed body doesn't appear to be joined to the lorry cab. Ignoring the gap between them, it does kinda look like a poor 'Shop.

That is exactly how they are attached but there is usually a 1-2 inch gap between the cab wall and the bed, and it's not visible here.

That is exactly how they are attached but there is usually a 1-2 inch gap between the cab wall and the bed, and it's not visible here.

Oh, I don't know... Maybe take the angle of the shot into account?

You can easily tell there's a gap between them. Hell, I could hazard a guess and say it's a little more than 2 inches wide.

419111_582014918499563_1623116078_n.jpg
Is that a tractor converted into a motorcycle?

Oh, I don't know... Maybe take the angle of the shot into account?

You can easily tell there's a gap between them. Hell, I could hazard a guess and say it's a little more than 2 inches wide.

Could be the angle, but even then still you'd think it'd be more visible than that.

For reference, this is the gap between the cab and bed of our truck:

photo_zpsec6de744.jpg

Surely that can't be a legit Nismo... oh, nope, sorry, the sticker says Ismo, my bad.

Hei
It is shopped. The exhaust come out of no where, and blend into the bed magically

Eh, It would be more likely that the exhausts are cosmetic additions to compliment the ridiculous design rather than actually function. I know it's easier to just dismiss it as a fake though, but if that did turn out to be 'Shopped then colour me fooled.

That dog looks sad to be in the same picture as the car.:lol:

Hey, at least it gets a view of the relatively unbutchered rear.

Well...He can't sing, has awful taste in everything, you expect his cars are going to be any better???

Dollars can't buy sense people..

^ Not sure if styling improvement or complete defiance of all known logic in the universe

Back