Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
1098083_695461860481057_663640564_n.jpg

:lol: Playboy rabbits?! On a Nissan?!

"Look at me, I'm rich, I drive a Playboy mansion car... The sort of car people with mansions would drive..."

It just makes no sense at all! Wouldn't it be a Range Rover type thing?

It looks to me like someone got their tax return an went straight to autozone in their Nissan...

That's not questionable, it's totally awesome! I love that thing, it's hilarious. Of course, so is the Rolls. Who to root for?

What's cool about destroying a bike?

Stretching a bike in the first place for anything other than hillcimbs is utterly moronic.
The owner of that silver bike should be flogged. :yuck:

jgancherjr
It's that bad...

Yes, it is my friend. It is bad! :yuck:

I mean, what dumb, imbecile idiot would do this. And who on earth would like this? :confused:

RandomCarGuy17
wow, there's a honda civic GT-R?! I didn't know that. :lol:

:lol:

He's runnin' a K38DETT Nismo, Mugen tuned SRT-8 triple cam equipped with M-Power NAWZ with a 24 inch flux built from Chevy and includes Ecoboost and holy VTEC. :lol:

I had to do it...

CallmeDan
If a car is flat-out awful to begin with, WHY WOULD YOU MAKE IT LOOK WORSE?!

Because dumb people with whack taste and bad eyes when modifying a car. And thinking he's got a bling bling pimpin' G-ride yo! :facepalm::lol:

What's cool about destroying a bike?

Stretching a bike in the first place for anything other than hillcimbs is utterly moronic.
The owner of that silver bike should be flogged. :yuck:

Drag racing? :sly:

Or for a wee bit more room for a motor? (I.e., two inches?)

:lol:

He's runnin' a K38DETT Nismo, Mugen tuned SRT-8 triple cam equipped with M-Power NAWZ with a 24 inch flux built from Chevy and includes Ecoboost and holy VTEC. :lol:

Let me guess, the car due to the engine produces 500hp with 540ft.lbs of torque, goes from 0-60 in 2.6 secends since it's apparently lightweight, and has a top speed of 235mph. All while being able to do 40mpg thanks to ecoboost. :lol:

Back