Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
7y78.jpg

Nice wheels. :rolleyes:

I saw a Prelude that had a clean bodykit, but it looked a bit like an R33. It had those chrome tailights though. :rolleyes:

And then I saw it again, no pic of the back though.
kry6.jpg

Last edited:
RandomCarGuy17
Let me guess, the car due to the engine produces 500hp with 540ft.lbs of torque, goes from 0-60 in 2.6 secends since it's apparently lightweight, and has a top speed of 235mph. All while being able to do 40mpg thanks to ecoboost. :lol:

Hahahaha!!! Yep all that. :lol:

Now tell this crap to a ricer, he'll believe it 100% and be grinning.
:facepalm::lol:

And :lol: to the Super Eclipse....

Bopop4, I met that guy with that Mitsubishi/Eagle thing. In fairness, he knows what he's doing. I don't know why it looks like that intercooler's not connected, but that thing purred.

I see nothing questionable about it. The bumper's behind the rear tires, and it looks like the guy's intercooler's being worked on...

I know the whole "function over form" term... BUT THIS CAR JUST LOOKS FREAKING STUPID!

Not sure if this has been posted before, which it probably has, but it still looks idiotic.

chris-rado-world-racing-scion-tc-redline-time-attack-copy.jpg

chris-rado-world-racing-scion-tc-fwd-unlimited-redline-time-attack-copy.jpg

news-scion-tc.jpg

CallmeDan
I know the whole "function over form" term... BUT THIS CAR JUST LOOKS FREAKING STUPID!

Not sure if this has been posted before, which it probably has, but it still looks idiotic.

carracerptp
As stupid as that looks, it makes sense (FWD, front wheel downforce), so function over form = great in my book.

legacyMACHINE
There is a point where it gets... Questionable...

To say the least

Thing is, this aero is properly functional (unlike most of the rotboxes in this thread) so it's all good in my book.

Slashfan
Last night at the drag strip. Yes the lights flashed on and off.

That is awful :lol:

I know but any time attack/track/racing cars can never have properly 'questionable' modifications because they serve a true purpose of making the car go quickly. And also it just looks too cool to question IMO:tup:

chris-rado-world-racing-scion-tc-redline-time-attack-copy.jpg

chris-rado-world-racing-scion-tc-fwd-unlimited-redline-time-attack-copy.jpg

news-scion-tc.jpg

time attack fwd champion. May look stupid, but it works.

It's questionable, though. Like a turbo for a 458, it'll split opinion.

I like that its functional, but it still looks (in my opinion) strange.

And hard to see past.

And hard to see past.

unique or different isn't questionable, but as you said it is an opinion. I'm just telling you that many probably wont agree with it, since what is usually questionable are stupid and goofy things.

But hey, moving on now. Also a Turbo 458 is epic to me.

For a track car it is useful and puts functionality over style and that can also be said for road cars but personally, I wouldn't want a spoiler on the front of my car because it just doesn't look right.

Eh, this thread will split opinion a lot, I could argue for England, but I'm too busy laughing at this

emimage-flickr-8021576206.jpg

And I can't stop! A Stanced GT3...

And hard to see past.
Strange isn't questionable, though. Old Can Am race car aerodynamics look strange as can be just like the Tyrrell P34's 6 wheels, but if they're serving a purpose & increasing performance, I fail to see how its questionable when it's working.

Turbos on a 458 aren't exactly questionable just because they split opinions, either. It's just like LS motors in Japanese/German/UK cars; there are major opinions about the swap, but it's not like the motor is completely pointless in them.

Latest Posts

Back