Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
The cars aren't even remotely close though. It is a Toyota Verrosa.

Toyota_Verossa.jpg

Wat.

The Verossa was Toyota's reaction to faithful Vista Store customers having nowhere to go after the discontinuation of the Chaser and Cresta nameplates. The Mark II and Blit were sold through a completely different dealer network for longer than the Verossa and wouldn't have been replaced by a sister model.

Anyway, as Beeblebrox notices, the front end is from a Blit, although it has been very unsuccessfully grafted onto a Verossa chassis.

I think the bodykit and wheels themselves looks pretty good, even the spoiler is not too ricy.

Now only if the brown/orange was changed to black, then it'd actually look awesome :P

I think the bodykit and wheels themselves looks pretty good, even the spoiler is not too ricy.

Now only if the brown/orange was changed to black, then it'd actually look awesome :P

Any color that isn't turd brown and that car actually is pretty sweet

It would have made sense to add a few Cadbury Dairy Milk decals here and there. A wasted opportunity.

I don't mind the kit personally. But brown, of all colours... quite a sight. Even the rear plate was tinted brown.

Shame you couldn't get a closer photo.

I'd venture to say, given how BMWs respond well to downforce, that it's normally actually a track car. If that's the case, it's perfectly acceptable.

Highly doubt it, it was on stock wheels with stock ride height.. I havent seen it at the local autocross, drift or opentrack events yet (I am a moderator on a State wide/regional car forum so I go to tons of events). I wish I could have too messing with the phone and shifting in traffic is no fun lol

It's not just a regular Focus RS, it's a Focus RS 500. They had more power and only came matte black (actually painted gloss black then vinyl wrapped matte black.)

It really is a normal RS though with a 500 badge. I don't think anyone would really dare repaint a real RS500.

I'm just saying, anyone could easily take a Focus RS and put a 500 badge on it. I had a friend that saw a Nissan Altima with a GT-R badge once, I still remember the picture he took.

The RS' model history has it down as being blue originally, and not a 500. Although the added Revo parts would give it slightly more power than an RS500.

I'm just saying, anyone could easily take a Focus RS and put a 500 badge on it. I had a friend that saw a Nissan Altima with a GT-R badge once, I still remember the picture he took.

And I'm just saying anyone can bastardize any car, regardless of how hard to obtain or expensive they are.

Regardless, I don't like whats been done to it, RS500 or not.

Latest Posts

Back