Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
It's kinda funny how often you see Monster Energy stickers on cars around here. There's a big motocross scene, so you see all sorts of decals on things. My favorite was a Jimmy that was essentially stickerbombed with the sponsors of four or five different teams.

Saw this at PriceMart today.

9987429506_386b33b4a5_c.jpg

Who lives on the grille of a little Hyundai?
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

Ugh hate the stickerbomb thing. There's a guy in town that has the lower half of his Mazdaspeed Protege stickerbombed and from a distance it looks like it's riding on a bed of flowers....:lol:

CallmeDan
#stickerbombsweg
:lol:
ND4SPD
Who lives on the grille of a little Hyundai?
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

Ugh hate the stickerbomb thing. There's a guy in town that has the lower half of his Mazdaspeed Protege stickerbombed and from a distance it looks like it's riding on a bed of flowers....:lol:

Don't forget Blue from that certain cartoon...

:lol:

Don't forget Blue from that certain cartoon...

If the name of the show starts with "Blue's", don't post it. Viacom will take down GTP. :lol:
Referring to how harsh Viacom is when it comes to posting their shows/parodying their shows on the Internet.

CallmeDan
If the name of the show starts with "Blue's", don't post it. Viacom will take down GTP. :lol:

Blue's Clues. Once they permit their characters to be licenced for stickers, they can't really control how the medium is used, since it's fulfilling its purpose. What they don't want is parodies or unlicensed stickers, which are a derivative works.

#InB4SideTableDrawer

DustDriver
The stickerbombing looks less questionable than the numberplate in the background :lol:
Oh :lol: Just noticed that. Nothing a screw can't fix.
CallmeDan
Referring to how harsh Viacom is when it comes to posting their shows/parodying their shows on the Internet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

-240SX on horrid wheels-

Still better than 95% of the S13 population.

Horrid wheels, but just swapping them would make everything better. And as 95%, I suppose you mean the majority of the stanced cars. Not a big fan myself, but I don't think they're that bad.

Could be my friend's 240SX with a widebody... :lol:
1377532_636869793002609_453748544_n.jpg

He was on his drift spares (can't remember the offset...) so this isn't how his car actually is.

Back