Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Yes I have, but they usually have big wheels and small tire profile everytime I see them, that Rolls Royce has off road tires and off road wheels. :crazy: Probably owned by a redneck. :crazy:

Yes I have, but they usually have big wheels and small tire profile everytime I see them, that has off road tires and off road wheels. :crazy: Probably owned by a redneck. :crazy:

:lol: Actually, not many rednecks mod cars this way. At least from what I've seen in the 10 videos I watched on youtube. Although, another random community that I won't describe on here has been known for modding cars in such a way.

Anyway, that poor Rolls Royce.

:lol: Actually, not many rednecks mod cars this way. At least from what I've seen in the 10 videos I watched on youtube. Although, another random community that I won't describe on here has been known for modding cars in such a way.

Anyway, that poor Rolls Royce.
Yea that car is not completely redneck, but is somewhat. That brush guard and them wheels and tires has redneck written all over it. :crazy: The paint? Not so much.

I wonder what community did this. Whatever or whoever it was, I pity that Rolls Royce. :nervous:

Wow 1000 HP Impala! Now that's power! :dopey:

Wheels are okey, paint is cool, but I actually don't the engine and the fact it has no hood. :crazy: That kind of stuff should only be on muscle cars.

I personally don't like bright colors on cars like the chevrolet impala, it just looks off and I hate those rims. They're too big and make the car look wrong.

and this is what happens when someone just goes silly with their money:
kingzl1dubs.jpg

I guess it's to each of their own, but I rather keep a ZL1 camaro track oriented.

Last edited:
Impala's like that are nothing new to me, people do that all the time. Of course the engine is however something I have never seen before on a Impala.

I personally like bright color's, otherwise my Bugatti Veyron in my avatar wouldn't be there.

Impala's like that are nothing new to me, people do that all the time. Of course the engine is however something I have never seen before on a Impala.

I personally like bright color's, otherwise my Bugatti Veyron in my avatar wouldn't be there.

I'm not saying that I hate bright colors. I'm just saying that I don't think they look good on some cars. It's really a matter of taste.

Oh I knew what you meant. ;) I knew you meant only on some cars, which is understandable. ;)

I guess it's to each of their own, but I rather keep a ZL1 camaro track oriented.
Seriously? :irked:

I always hated wheels that were so big in the center like that. :yuck: Worst wheels ever! 👎:yuck:

Since I brought up that Roll Royce, I decided to mention this one too. Not nearly as bad, but still distasteful. :yuck:

4509591748_8f4277db4c_z.jpg

Brushed aluminum just isn't the way the go. 👎:crazy:

A bit low (assuming its street driven), but otherwise, okay. The rear wheels look like spares.

Seriously? It looks pathetic & sad.
The yellow pipe trimming, the mismatched wheels and the fact that it is NOT an Audi...

Just too much. :yuck:

As for the rest, it's just personal taste. Looks fine to me.

I personally don't like bright colors on cars like the chevrolet impala, it just looks off and I hate those rims. They're too big and make the car look wrong.

kingzl1dubs.jpg

Reposted many, many times...

No, it is a Mark II. The 100-series Cresta didn't have frameless windows and the shutline above the rear wheelwell is not curved enough for it to be a Chaser.

So, that means it's even less of a loss.

You're right, I'm thinking of the other atrocity with an E60 5-Series rear end. That one is a Cresta.

And regarding the brushed stainless steel hood on the Roller, that's how they come from the factory.

Well have your barf bags ready, here some REALLY horrible ones! :ill: (Forgive me if any of these have been posted before :crazy:)

This is just abuse to that Honda Civic.
Red-Green-Civic-21.jpg

Come on, really? :irked:
Worst_Mods_Top1.jpg

What is that? :crazy:
japanese-car-mod.jpg

Stupid, just stupid! :grumpy:
reversecarmod.jpg

:irked:
RtiunfM.jpg

Yet another unappealing gold car. 👎
Truck.jpg

You can close this thread now -Fred-.

This is just abuse to that Honda Civic.

Improvement.

Come on, really? :irked:

Bosozoku-style is downright questionable but awesome.

What is that? :crazy:

Lucky Sea Story, apparently.

Stupid, just stupid! :grumpy:

Yup.

3792979814_a4cf286b58_o.jpg

it_s_hurting_my_eyes_to_watch_this_gif__a61428dcae5aa73a71d1cf98e71d09ef.gif

No, don't do that. Then we can't laugh at the morons of the world and their vehicular abominations.

Truck.jpg

It's an old Corsa. Making it gold wouldn't do much to alter its level of appeal and it's no worse than the stock shade of gold they offered. But then it happens to have the least imaginative hood ornament I've ever seen. Looks like it took an axe to the bonnet and someone simply painted over it.

Also, questionable WIP:

pccL3Mol.jpg

No, it is a Mark II. The 100-series Cresta didn't have frameless windows and the shutline above the rear wheelwell is not curved enough for it to be a Chaser.

So, that means it's even less of a loss.

Guess I was wrong about that. >_> Sorry about the scare. :dunce:

Improvement.
Your always that one guy who likes to disagree with people. :lol: Car looks hideous, but at the same time I kind of want to drive it! :dopey: (If it's safe. :scared:)

Bosozoku-style is downright questionable but awesome.
To some. I would like know what those things are on the hood going down car. :crazy:

Lucky Sea Story, apparently.
I can see that, I just wonder what that vehicle is (or more like was :crazy:)

*Freaky pear here*
Freaky!

*insert creepy guy pic here*
Not sure if this is directed at my comment or the car itself.

No, don't do that. Then we can't laugh at the morons of the world and their vehicular abominations.
Oh I know he isn't but really it can't much worse than this! :ill:

It's an old Corsa. Making it gold wouldn't do much to alter its level of appeal and it's no worse than the stock shade of gold they offered. But then it happens to have the least imaginative hood ornament I've ever seen. Looks like it took an axe to the bonnet and someone simply painted over it.
Sounds like the car wasn't good to start with. :crazy:

Also, questionable WIP:
What is that thing anyway?!?!?!?!?!

Bc4
hahaahaha how stupid :lol:
No kidding! :irked:
I don't think it's stupid. Those might be his street legal tires. With a lift that high it's probably got 44" tires for offroad.
If it had wheels and tires big enough for the vehicle, it wouldn't be bad, but street legal or not, those small ones look horrible!👎

Last edited:
Back